Major problem with deficiencies

OrbitPR

hi guys , i really need the wisdom of anyone here who knows of hydroponic or indoor growing in general , my top leaves are getting preety lemon like yellowing on the middle of them , a couple of ones are too ,but not as the top ones , i didn't think it could be the lighting, but today i found that 2 of the big leaves are like brownish at the end ...but that is completely diferent as the problem i was mentioning at first..... aslo i have another question ; if my roots are reaching the water, i can remove the tubbing from the cup that is holding the plant ?? it will be safe that the rockwool can be dry ?? i am giving low doses of nutrients untill the mid veg state " General hydroponics"....also im giving cal mag weekly like the nutrients ...please help !!

zn249z.jpg

2iw37s4.jpg

here is the deficiency with pictures thread on this web site. there are much better ones on the web but I get in trouble every time I try to post them.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

I have seen your problem before but I don't remember it so I am going to look at my bookmarked other place for you. I suspect a pH issue in the rock wool cube.

I will however say that since you are running from seed these plants are way to young to really be dosing nutes yet. Also since one shows and not the other so the problem here is in your rock wool cube which is a common place for all sorts of problems. I would recommend pulling out the basket and doing a pH'd flush at around 6.2 through just her to get it cleaned up and ready for Veg nuts.

Since this looks like a newb grow I will post a link also to a guys journal who is about a week ahead of you. In there I splain lots of things that you probably ought to know.

Journal:
ClosetCase420's - RDWC - 600W MH/HPS - Wonder Woman - Grow Journal - 2015

Rock wool should never be "Wet" it should be a bit moist. You ask if it is okay to dry it out...well you should want it to dry there otherwise you may kill the roots.

Lastly I am uncertain what you are asking about with the tubing question. You should not be trying to support a sprout as that will make a weakened stalk. So I think you are saying the white thing in the picture is supporting the stalk and that is not good for the plant long term anyway so yeah get it out of there.

=================================

From this other site I found this for extreme Iron deficiency... The recommended solution is to get the pH into the right range.

iron-deficiency-outdoors-too-much-nutrients.jpg

The only other things I found on there even close to what you show were in the section on too fast of pH fluctuations.

So again I am going recommend you lift out the basket and get her a strong individual flush of 6.2pH (do not go below 6.0 at this stage of growth) and get her back to a healthy spot.

Also taking a res reading and posting your pH and ppm would help us to see if there may be a problem from that....but I suspect the problem is in the one cube and worst case it is spreading through the res to the other.

Here also check out this growth chart. If the ideal pH recommended here does not make sense to you please go to non-420 sites to read up on how to do Hydro. Go where the scientists are who have studied this properly. Learn about proper pH cycling.

CCH2O-Recommendations-Graph-1024x743.jpg

:goodluck:

:thumb:

Salut avec plus de detail sur tes condition ça serai plus facile de t aider style temp hygro ph ec temp de la solution frequence d arrosage extraction ventillation as tus bien tamponner tes bille d argile et ton cube de LRD ???quel type d engrais ??? temps de croissance??? a ce stade ph optimum 5.8
bon grow

5.8 is not ideal for all stages of growth. That is just a scientific fact that has been proven for many decades by thousands of people. (probably 100s of thousands)

During Veg you want different nute uptake than you want during flower stacking and again different in Resin top out. The pH levels help to aid in absorption of nutes but there is no pH that is great for everything. There are products like AN pH perfect that keep it in one location so they have to over do some nutes and under do others to get the absorption ratios correct as the pH is not optimal for many things. But that doesn't mean that this is the best thing to do...it is the easiest thing to do.

Cannabis is just a plant that is doing photosynthesis and is like any other plant. When in veg it grows just like lettuce and needs the same things as lettuce. When it blooms it needs something different.

It is perfectly okay to put all the extra money and effort into trying to hold a tight range... you will get decent stuff. But if you want to get the best out of your plant and are trying to get the highest levels of potency you really need to work with mother nature not fight against her.

Many people are just in it to make as much as they can as fast as they can...To those I say good luck and peace! But if you want to do the best that you can... go to some sights on hydroponics and learn from scientists not pot heads.

That chart above I stole from a web sight for a product that is considered the best Cannabis Hydro product around. It is way too big and aggressive to be used on anything else really. That chart is for running Cannabis in their system and they have studied it a lot more than most people in the world. Otherwise it would not be considered the best hydro line out there. Don't just believe me. Go learn for yourself.

Trying to maintain a small window around 5.8 is a bad idea, may slow your growth unless you know how to properly over and under dose, will cost you more money, takes a ton of extra time and likely you will end up with less potent product. Not that it isn't potent just it could have been better if you went with mother nature not against her. You really have to know what you are doing to fight against natural chemistry and beat it.

thanks for the reply , i've really been learning these past couple of months about hydroponics and acuaponics , i have a acuaponicssistem and is way more easier to control everything ... like i said earlier im here to learn about this beautiful process of life .... the tools also are curcial in this part of the game, i am waiting on a ph meter and tds meter , i hope tomorow it arrive...i will flush the water and put some clean 6.0-6.1 ph , im thinking on putting the big plant that is critically stressed , and put it in another sistem , that plant has 23 days ,can i start flowering at week 3 ? the other ones should maintain only water ??? ant the other smaller plant it's starting to turn lime yellowing ... also im having problems with heat .....

hi guys , i really need the wisdom of anyone here who knows of hydroponic or indoor growing in general , my top leaves are getting preety lemon like yellowing on the middle of them , a couple of ones are too ,but not as the top ones , i didn't think it could be the lighting, but today i found that 2 of the big leaves are like brownish at the end ...but that is completely diferent as the problem i was mentioning at first..... aslo i have another question ; if my roots are reaching the water, i can remove the tubbing from the cup that is holding the plant ?? it will be safe that the rockwool can be dry ?? i am giving low doses of nutrients untill the mid veg state " General hydroponics"....also im giving cal mag weekly like the nutrients ...please help !!

What is the height of your light and what is the wattage? rockwook should never get dried it is my understanding that it is buried under the hydroton and kept moist at the very least.
You can slowly work it up to half strength over a couple weeks, if you follow the link to the RAW spoon feeding discussion there are many videos that explain how the plants use nutrients and how you should feed in order to get the highest quality end result.

i use cfl lights around 200 w , i have flushed the water, have ph'd it at 6.0 , haven't put any nutrient , just water ,is the same tough , i put the light more higher too , just in case its the lighting , but i don't think so , i am getting almost 90^ degrees on the day , and around 79 -81 at night, the humidity is almost perfect in my sistem , i have 2 little plants on soil, and they are doing perfectly :( im kind of frustrated cause i tought it would be way more easier the hydroponics, in total i have 5 plants, 2 on soil , and 3 on hydro, i have a little one starting the veg state on the hydro sistem , that's the only plant in the hydro sistem that hasn't yellowed ...

please help !!!!

Did you flush out the cubes? I told you if you don't clean out the cubes it would spread.

If the problem is in the cubes then dumping the res wont solve it. It will just spread to the others.

Did you flush out the cubes? I told you if you don't clean out the cubes it would spread.

If the problem is in the cubes then dumping the res wont solve it. It will just spread to the others.

is not that easy you knoww!! :( i rip a little on the long rroot of the first one, i remove the rockwool and put it in other, but the other one i haven't im very scared that it will hapen to that one too...i will have to do it then , the other little one is not affected ,yet im seeing some greenish stuff on top of the rockwool , i removed the tubbingof that plant and im waiting untill it get more dry to put the tubbing again ....i think im giving up on the 2 that are very sick :( i dont think they will survive , they look sick AF ! man, im very sad !!

it would seem to me that 90 is quite high and you want it in the low 80's high 70's and low 70's high 60's at night

i live in an island man:( it gets really high on the day , but when i turn on the air conditioner at night , i have seen it at 78-79, i have one fan right now, i will have to get another one the right ??? today it went up to 91.4 F i was like WTF !!

Sorry to confuse. I did not mean remove from the cube. I meant pull the basket out of the tub. Flush water through the basket until the problem is cleaned out.

The cubes should have been buried so you can't see them to begin with and you do not move them after this. But to flush out the cube that means running water through the basket... not taking the plant out.

Very sorry if I wasn't clear.

the green stuff is algae and its cause by lights interacting with nutrients in the solution, and water, so put the rockwool in the pot then cover it with clay pebbles those hydrotons are huge, they make smaller clay pebbles that will help cover it better.

The yellowing on the new growth is a nitrogen deficiency it looks like to me, are you feeding it any nutes? Once i see primary leaves i start nutes on 1/4 strength

extremely low strength nutes now.

But more importantly, for your grow to be successful, get your freaking water temps down NOW!

Anything above 68f water temps will give you root rot. I know the bubble system you're running. I too tried it my first time out. Waste of money imho. But I learned from it. Water temps are so critical for this type of hydro grow. They cannot be ignored. 65f-67f water temps are ideal.

hey guys , so i manage to save the plant that had the yellowing stuff , it was very slow , and i really didn't take too much of atention, it was out side only watering weekly with no nutrients , turned out is tha only that it is getting to where i want to .... i couldnt save all the plant , only 3 or 4 nodes , and at the top here is this beauty , what do you think >>>>?????

12584167_10207184237517998_23920906_n.jpg
12583891_10207184237117988_628307400_n.jpg

and in a tiny tiny little growbox indoors . i have one in soil , and one in hydro , funny story about the hydro one is that the plant drowned completely at the reservoir and i was going to trash it , look how is it , IDk why but the yellowing has returned , im only watering the soil one at 5.8 ph and the hydro going tu flush today , but the yellowing is just starting and is not the same as the actual first problem

12596400_10207180077013988_1259710134_n.jpg
12583699_10207180077133991_1069664369_n.jpg
12575758_10207180076413973_964173866_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom