jake272727

I Have a new shop that is 30' deep by 60' long and 12' high. I am thinking of using the under current system. I have a problem with always trying to buy the biggest and best lol. I hate buying things that suck and break. That being said i was trying to figure out how to use the 35 pro for my veg and flower rooms. I can grow 24 plants. 12 in flower and 12 in veg. Money is no issue in my setup but getting it right the first time is a big deal. I dont want to waste a bunch of money. I have thought of maybe using the 13 gal buckets for veg and going to the 35 gal for flower but again i have no clue if thats a good idea or not. Any help With a set up would be much appreciated. Thanks

I would start small with a scalable design. Then once you have things working well you can add more buckets. If you DIY it you can start with one style that is easier and convert it later.

I had a long conversation with the owner of a grow store about this. He wants to move all the high end stuff to the back and put just a simple 1 or 2 styles in the windows. He says people constantly come in trying to buy the best system and 2 months later are returning them because they thought following a program online was all they needed. It takes years to be able to handle. Large scale grow properly. There is a lot to learn.7

He specifically wanted to hide the UC system from newbs. I aint going into the whys. Think about this though all ganged systems are meant for running identically sized and aged clones. So you really should get a few grows under your belt so you have a good clone base and basic knowledge to go from.

In general you want 5 gallons of water per plant more is better but a waste if you know what you are doing. That means a 5 gallon bucket is undersized without an external ganged res. It is totally doable just more difficult.

I am not certain but it sounds like you my be new to growing. If true try running some seeds in soils to begin with then make your clones and then et up a 4 to 6 site setup to get your feet wet.

Back
Top Bottom