Canna Rhyzotonic causing algae?

LiquidBud

Hey everyone!

It's going to be quick and short thread.
Recently I've found amberish/brown little spots on my plant roots ( first on one plant, today on all of my plants )
I was panicked at first, but then I took Canna Rhyzotonic bottle and read its label, and it says :
"CANNA RHIZOTONIC is a powerful, algae based, vegetative stimulator for plant roots. It contains multiple vitamins and is 100% natural. RHIZOTONIC adds more than 60 microbiological substances that considerably speed up the growth of a balanced root environment."

So my thoughts are that maybe rhyzotonic could cause that? Or am I wrong on this ? Heres some pictures of yesterday, to your judgement.
imgp3785.jpg
imgp3786.jpg
imgp3787.jpg

The color is really similar to rhyzotonics nutes. But it also matches basic description of algae. Please help me :)
:Namaste:

Are you using other nutes or additives? Could just be the roots picking up the nutes out the water mate, I've had this before and I've had root rot before but I wouldn't link them together. Them roots look nice an healthy! Are you using anything in the res to combat root rot?

Hi Mellayella,

Thanks for coming. I have complete additives pack, so this was my first feeding and I've used only canna's aqua vega a+b parts, rhyzotonic, and when I saw the amber spots, I have added some Cannazym, I thought that would help. Also I have tried to ozone the water with 30min runs every 2hours (I dont think its very safe method to do).
Even the plants look strange to me. I will do a quick update soon in my journal. If you would be so kind and take a look there? My journal link is in the signature.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom