Bubble Flow grow issues

GRoverG

Hey all, started this grow about 6 weeks ago and it seems like my plants have platued. I'm running the Bubble Flow 6 site system with GH flora series and a 750w kindLed.
420-magazine-mobile1133025854.jpg

I was using 80% nutes per GH chart and was getting crazy but burn so I toned it down to 50%. Threw the worst 2 out and transplanted one of them to dirt. Saw some growth but now they've seemed to have just stopped. Any idea of what could cause this? Seems like they're stunted.
420-magazine-mobile1231018955.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1348921294.jpg

seems like they should be a lot taller than this compared to other grows.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Strain - Cherry OG, Cookie, The white
# of Plants - 8
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Veg
Setup - DWC
Light - 750W LED
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - Rockwool and Hydroton
PPM - 900
PH - 6
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -72-80
Solution Temperature -???
Room Square Footage - 20
Pests - None

It's hard to say with the led glow photos. Maybe take a few flash shots immediately after lights out and post them? pH is a tad high but not much. Ideal in hydro is 5.8 but that should swing from 5.5ish to 6.2ish for uptaking everything a plant needs. Also are you sure of your pH pen calibration ? That's a lesson it took me twice to learn :)

It's hard to say with the led glow photos. Maybe take a few flash shots immediately after lights out and post them? pH is a tad high but not much. Ideal in hydro is 5.8 but that should swing from 5.5ish to 6.2ish for uptaking everything a plant needs. Also are you sure of your pH pen calibration ? That's a lesson it took me twice to learn :)

Ironically, My PH pen just crapped on me this weekend. I did finally figure out what was going on; my plants root system was way too saturated. I was able to adjust the level of the rock wool and voila. New roots and new growth like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom