Wanna try RDWC after few years of organic soil grows - Help with nutes & theory

14m2h1

Hi there!
I've been growing in soil for some time and wanna try RDWC. So I've searched a lot and there are still few unanswered questions.
1. how do I "water" my plant? Should I change whole 6 gallons of soultion once a week or it is OK to add that missing part of solution when plant eats it? If it is OK to add then how to controll the ppm/ph and the concentration of each macro element?
2. what nutes can i use? I'm changing my base line 100% cause now it's fully organic. So I'm probably going to use Advanced Nutrients Grow\Bloom\Micro phPerfect with RO water, but I don't know what about additives, enzymes/micoriza/microbes/sugars.
3. now I have some bottle of advanced nutrients: piranha, voodoo juice, tarantula, big bud, overdrive, sensi calmag, carboload; plagron enzymes and green sensation; biobizz everything but root juice, alg-a-mic, activera, fishmix.

For my RDWC grow I'm changing my base to Advanced Nutrients Grow\Bloom\Micro, + BigBud, Overdrive, Sensi Cal-Mag and RhinoSkin. Would like to use piranha/voodoo juice and tarantula + enzymes but dunno how to in hydro. Also is there any need to boost root and plant growth at vegging stage? And what can I add instead of BudCandy(i don't have any botanicare or GHE Floralicious at my local growshops :( Is Humboldt Honey the same?)?

sorry for my bad english, bros! I'll appreciate any answers :welcome:

Re: Wanna try RDWC after few years of organic soil grows, plz help with nutes and the

You can most definitely add back what's used up, if you knew what was used and needed replacing.... Most beginning hydro growers add back plain water, or a diluted solution till change out.... You need to run rdwc a few times and find what suits you best....
I do a simple feeding schedule with only one fertilizer FNB... With what you've got there, i have no idea what to do with that line up...
By the way rdwc takes a lot of forms so you need to be a little more specific as to what you have in mind...

Re: Wanna try RDWC after few years of organic soil grows, plz help with nutes and the

Thx, man! That clears a lot for me!
btw. I'm building an aqua-pot with a pump that I mainly need to be able to use a ScrOG (change the solution with it and not disturb the roots hardly) but I'm going to use it for recirculating also. Double value pump :thumb:
Now I just need to know what can I use from my soil nutes arsenal :)

Start off in rapid rooters, then transfer into netty pot add coco to it and cover the rapid rooter and good to go. Since its your first run keep it basic. Dont overthink it or mistakes happen. Sometimes less is more.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Back
Top Bottom