Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Setup of 3.5 Gallon DWC system

Plant of the Month - November 2015 Member of the Month - March 2016 Rifleman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Setup of 3.5 Gallon DWC system

At that size I'm usually around 500-600ppm, but I don't use the same brand nutrient. Keep an eye on them, things happen quickly in dwc... and can be fixed quickly if noticed. Watch for tip burn or clawing.
    VexGrows thanked you for this post

- -

The Roost - Perpetual
    Show some love and visit our SPONSORS
    Don't forget to Vote in our Monthly CONTESTS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    At that size I'm usually around 500-600ppm, but I don't use the same brand nutrient. Keep an eye on them, things happen quickly in dwc... and can be fixed quickly if noticed. Watch for tip burn or clawing.
    Im at 300 ppm and i will keep an eye on it.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
    Rifleman, VexGrows liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's been about 2-3 weeks since my update on my super skunk. Two weeks ago I up'd the amount to about 500 ppm which were I was supposed to be at according to my customize feeding schedule. About a few days later it started to smell so bad because of the bio marine solution, I went ahead and drain it and flushed it with water for a week. And now i'm using about 270 and 290 ppm. Also tried some tips with the LST, see how things are working out.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
    TimmyHaHa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DukeO View Post
    I would carefully pull some roots through the netpot at lest 2 or 3" below the bottom if not more if you can get them without messing them up to much and then set the water 1to2" the netpot.

I would do it right before lights out and then I would give it only half light for a day after to try to keep it out of shock.

Also wear some rubber gloves and or use some tweezers. Try not to touch the roots with your hands if you can.

I would also top water from out of the bucket for a few days.
    Good Luck!
    Should he maybe make some bigger holes to allow big long roots to safely hang?
    stpalmer01 liked this post

Knowledge Is Power! Pass it on.

My Perpetual Dream grow, (but it's real )
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...al-dream-.html

Post Thanks / Like

Setup of 3.5 Gallon DWC system

How do I know when to start the flowering cycle, instead of staying in the vegetation cycle?
    I'm using the super skunk and I'm not sure when exactly I should start to force flowering and how big they normally get. This is only my second time growing and the first time dealing with Super Skunk.

Plant of the Month - November 2015 Member of the Month - March 2016 Rifleman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stpalmer01 View Post
    How do I know when to start the flowering cycle, instead of staying in the vegetation cycle?
    I'm using the super skunk and I'm not sure when exactly I should start to force flowering and how big they normally get. This is only my second time growing and the first time dealing with Super Skunk.
    Which breeder's Super Skunk? Photoperiod plant correct? In bloom it is normal for a plant to stretch between 100 and 300% depending on the strain. Your flip to bloom should depend on how much room you have for your plants to grow upward afterwards.
    TimmyHaHa liked this post

- -

The Roost - Perpetual
    Show some love and visit our SPONSORS
    Don't forget to Vote in our Monthly CONTESTS

Post Thanks / Like

Tagging along for this one!

Post Thanks / Like

This picture was taking on the 24th of June. Right now I started to flush my plants 3 days ago and started day one of my 72 hrs blackout before harvest. I was wondering if you guys can share some of your opinions about wet trimming or dry trimming. Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234