Ricomontana's secret grow garden

ricomontana03

420-magazine-mobile1923995188.jpg

Sent from my C6743 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Grandma's secret grow garden

Today it's 31 days for them I'm start the flower stage nutrients today when they wake up they sleep now

Heck yeah keep dropping pics l. Haven't found anyone growing like this. We're dealing with the same stuff almost.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Nice and all but there is a reason no one grows like this...and the pictures are proof of it......I used to grow like this and boy did I learn a quick hard lesson.......the roots of the biggest best plant wrap around the others and cutting off nutes.....look at the one in the back left.....notice how it stays the same size....and is getting left behind.....it will die...or produce nothing at all leaving yourself with a simple kick in the ass....for the plant. it could have been.......5gall. buckets are the only way to hydro.....

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Or just be small and produce a tiny bud....like I said this method....works and all but when there are so many in one tray....all trying to suck the same nutes....it's recipe for disaster or small buds.....next time use separate container's for each plant....you will thank me....lol....sorry for being such a negative Nancy...but...I'm just looking for the BBB.... Bigger better buds.......and I hate to see people use a path I have taken before and have failed.....

Yeah 4 out of the seven I see in the pics are stunted....and Polly won't produce much..

This method could be used but u need a way bigger either longer or deeper... plastic....tote...and give the each plant a lot of space from another one.....so the roots don't tangle

As soon as I Sean the pic they look good but all the plants r to close and the roots will lock each other out I'm using a 5 gall bucket per plant and they r measuring 3ft x3ftby24inches if u fully grow them all in that bucket it's going to b a big crazy mess here is a pic of one auto low rider I've Sean those totes like that b4 as always wondered how it's going to work out I'll stick around for this one is like to c hope u the best
420-magazine-mobile1578130246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile304836439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's going good I put pics up later when they wake up tomorrow it will be 1 week of flower stage

Day 37 auto candy cane tomorrow it be 1 week of flower changed the water today they look happy
420-magazine-mobile105410353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile974804347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121944499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile508629086.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623066306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom