Looking for possible issues with my Jack Herer - First time DWC

nomad1120

Any ideas what this could be coming from?
18d7d77cb448d6de9b95d0754ba48428.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya.
7b08d9e4de8e3c0180c0ae5fa6f005ef.jpg

It's climbing leaf levels, is y I ask. Roots look good with no smell.

Nothing jumps out at me, what's your pH, and what was your ppm when feed. At that growth 1/4 nutes is a lot so be careful

Also temps and humidity look good you could bring up your humidity a lil if possible

Just doesn't look right. First time every growing. Tired of wasting money on weak shit. To old for that shit.

DWC calls for 5.5 to 6.5 you should let her pH drift up as it will naturally. BC different nutes get absorbed at different pH

That's fine. Just trying to learn by sugestion. Also to try to be ahead and have an idea of what could possibly be going on. Just trying to learn and open to suggestion. So thank u

I've been looking things up. Just got worried. Roots look good. It's a young plant. Killed the other two before they even had a chance to start

Nothing jumps out at me, what's your pH, and what was your ppm when feed. At that growth 1/4 nutes is a lot so be careful

I was just about to start full feed and fresh water tomorrow night. Another reason I wanted to ask.

Definitely want to invest in a ph meter, brother. I tried those test strips for awhile and they're just to difficult to read accurately for dwc. A couple points on the scale can make a big difference.

The hydroton is low, and could let light into the reservoir. Sink a plant down in a pot like that and it's hard to circulate air around it too. Next time fill the net pot to the top with the hydroton. As for the bottom leaf...everytime I grow something that stacks nodes real tight, and the bottom leaf lays on the hydroton, that leaf dies. The spots on leaves are probably from pH swings. Almost mind numbing to try and keep it in check with the test strips. Get a test pen, and calibration solutions. Yes the calibration solutions are mandatory...use them. Otherwise you might as well keep the test strips.

Good luck !

The hydroton is low, and could let light into the reservoir. Sink a plant down in a pot like that and it's hard to circulate air around it too. Next time fill the net pot to the top with the hydroton. As for the bottom leaf...everytime I grow something that stacks nodes real tight, and the bottom leaf lays on the hydroton, that leaf dies. The spots on leaves are probably from pH swings. Almost mind numbing to try and keep it in check with the test strips. Get a test pen, and calibration solutions. Yes the calibration solutions are mandatory...use them. Otherwise you might as well keep the test strips.

Good luck !

Thank u. I will get a meter. Should I fill my net?

Back
Top Bottom