How does my White Widow look - DWC

Mswimm26

How do you think she looks? Should the pellets be up higher?

420-magazine-mobile942594405.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How do you think she looks? Should the pellets be up higher?

420-magazine-mobile942594405.jpg

Pellets are fine. She does look like she needs a little bit of micro nutrients though. What's in your bucket?

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Pellets are fine this time. Next time fill it up. If you grow a tall one the added media gives a stable base when they get top heavy. I've got two 52" plants right now that tend to want to lean out of the baskets because they are so top heavy.

I always fill net pot to top to give a strong foundation and also no light leaks then, if light gets into your res you will get algea and get res problems even root health can become a problem. So just make sure no light gets into your res and make sure she is in a strong foundation if you plan on letting her get nice and big. Also make sure to start your nutes at 1/4 strength. You don't want to give her to much especially in the beginning

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

If you have room in the pot fill it up for the reasons other have mentioned, otherwise cover the top with something to keep the light out. I used tin foil to cover mine and it works fine. The leaves do look a little pale but could also just be the picture on my monitor. You could try some very light nutrients and see if it gets to a deeper green. Your on your way, good luck with your grow.

Thank you for all the advice!! I'm running DWC with Cyco platinum nutrients with current PPM @580 and my PH is now at 5.5 (in this picture it was at almost 8 so I believe that was my issue with them looking pale)

Thank you for all the advice!! I'm running DWC with Cyco platinum nutrients with current PPM @580 and my PH is now at 5.5 (in this picture it was at almost 8 so I believe that was my issue with them looking pale)

You should keep the ph around 5.9-6.2

Pure. Potent. Vapor.

Ya just changed the water with a higher ppm, should I get rid of those burnt leaves?

Old ppm was 400 and new was 900 which is still under the 1000ppm the feed chart calls for

You should be using about 30% of what the growth chart says at that stage. 400 ppm is about all they'll stand right now. In late veg I was feeding at 640 ppm with excellent result on 2 plants. Here's a picture of the last week of veg (5 days ago) at 640 ppm.

I'd recommend a water change with less nutes so they don't continue to burn.
MG_9014.jpg

If remove a few gallons of water and add water with no nutrients that should lower my ppm correct?

Yes it will. If you know the volume of water in your system you can drop your PPMs using a simple ratio. If you have 5 gallons at 600ppm and want to drop it to 400ppm:
600/400= 1.5
5 (gal)X1.5=3.33
You want to keep 3.33 gallons of mute water and add 1.66 gallons of straight water. That will get you real close unless you're dealing with very hard water. Make sure that you pH your water before adding it.

Old ppm was 400 and new was 900 which is still under the 1000ppm the feed chart calls for

Yeah dude a plant that size should be using somewhere around 350 ppms lol. 900 on that little girl ? God damn !

You foliar feed too right? How often?

Pure. Potent. Vapor.

Back
Top Bottom