First timer needs advice

nightwatch

First time grower and I started with DWC... I'm using a small grow box with a 5 gallon res. I am growing one white widow and 2 uk cheese. I noticed I have spots on the white widow, and only the white widow. (yet) Germinated the first 2 seeds (one of each) on 1/7 and the last one around 1/11 due to not thinking one of the seeds was going to sprout. In the end, they all did... curious that the largest plant is the one that I started last.

I'm using the GH flora series nutes, calimagic, and great white. Distilled water that I keep between 5.8-6.1 ph. I'm currently running my nutes around 500 ppm. res temp is currently around 68 but will drift up to around 75 on occasion.

Does anyone have any insight into these spots on the white widow?

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for the reply Rifleman... I am using calimagic as a cal-mag supplement. I calibrated my ph meter tonight and it was pretty close.... maybe a tenth or so off.... By the end of the day yesterday, that white widow was looking pretty rough... the leaves with the brown spots were almost completely brown and the leaves were starting to curl.... so I dropped the nutrients way back and today it's looking a lot better. I think that plant is much more sensitive than the uk cheese plants. could make things tricky. at least this is my guess, as I have never done this before. lol. thanks for the suggestions. :)

its easier if you run individual bubbler buckets especially if your not doing a shit ton
you can have them all on their own schedule and you can adjust nutrients as necessary
so you can feed heavy if the plant can take it or back off if it cant
but if you got a bunch of plants feeding off the same res and one strain can handle a lot more
and can eat a lot more than the other then you would not get the full potential off the plant that can eat a lot
just my 2 pennies

I agree with the 3 plants in that tote it is going to b hell my auto grew 3 ft wide and 32 inches tall now imagine that in your box with 3 plants omg crazy ad also the roots will start to inner lock and will take from the weaker plants

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom