Education needed on nutrition maths for DWC single bucket 2 plant system

lazyhippo

hey guys/girls new hydroponic grower here. i tried my hand at an ordinary indoor grow but due to inexperience, lack of patience and knowledge, it failed horribly it didnt flower properly at all.
this time im trying like i stated above a ,single bucket, dwc with two plants.
i have the necessary tutorials to set up the dwc system but cant seem to find any information on nutrient cycles.
if i want a successful healthy crop this part as im sure the majority of you are aware is the most critical part.
lets say i have a 20 gallon box for the 2 plants to sit in how much ,nutes, will i need weekly by ,measurements,.

any advice on a single bucket ,dwc, would be greatly appreciated or any advice in general, it cant hurt to know as much as possible. :D

Thanks in advance people
420!!!!

hey guys/girls new hydroponic grower here. i tried my hand at an ordinary indoor grow but due to inexperience, lack of patience and knowledge, it failed horribly it didnt flower properly at all.
this time im trying like i stated above a ,single bucket, dwc with two plants.
i have the necessary tutorials to set up the dwc system but cant seem to find any information on nutrient cycles.
if i want a successful healthy crop this part as im sure the majority of you are aware is the most critical part.
lets say i have a 20 gallon box for the 2 plants to sit in how much ,nutes, will i need weekly by ,measurements,.

any advice on a single bucket ,dwc, would be greatly appreciated or any advice in general, it cant hurt to know as much as possible. :D

Thanks in advance people
420!!!!
What brand nutes are you running. If its gh products then if you go to there website there is a full chart on feedings. I only go 3/4 strength tho EVER. I dont feel it necessary to go above bc they can only eat so much at a time. By the time its res change ppm was still high when i went above so i cut back

Also there are a lot of different additives you can add like Cal-Mag, armor si, earth juice hi-brix, mammoth p, bud boosters. So it all depends on what you run

yep theres usually feeding charts by the nutrient manufacturers
they usually have 2 charts basic and advanced advanced would cover using additional nutrients
not just the base nutes which is normally a and b veg and bloom
advanced starts adding sugards and other thing like the other guy mentioned cal mag etc..

Hey Hippo :welcome: to 420Mag. In dwc you rarely need to use the amount of nutrients the manufacturer recommends. Take a look at my blog entries and my journal. I use 5 gal buckets in dwc and have enough documentation that it should answer most of your questions. If not, feel free to ask. There are plenty of experienced growers sitting on the porch at The Roost, we'll get you an answer.

We might wright it on your forehead if you pass out, but we'll get an answer. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom