ricomontana03

420-magazine-mobile1281461443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1227956602.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1837270493.jpg
420-magazine-mobile946677372.jpg

Sent from my C6743 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

your letting light in the water itll create algae
cover the tops of those netcups or fill them to the top with hydroton
I'm also going to say and I don't know if theres going to be an issue for you on this but
when I use netcups for one the plant usually gets too heavy and when it tilts wants to pull the netcup up
other thing I don't like I tried using a multiple system like that when I started besides the netcup tilting over if the plant gets too heavy is
you have a bunch of netcups close as the plants get bigger they are all going to compete for available water and nutrients
the ones with the better roots are going to grow faster and use up m ore of the nutrients besides the fact that there is going to be a tangled mess of roots. but then that's just me. I also notice drip system I use 3 gallon pot then a 5 gallon pot in bloom just for one plant
don't use a drip cause when I put the rooting plug into my netpot lid its already touching the water and I try to cover up the holes in the netpot lid as best as I can as not to let light into the res, because other than algae growth which from what I understand isn't a good thing
roots do not like light. just my thoughts

Back
Top Bottom