Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Another noob grow!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another noob grow!

Quote Originally Posted by defectndesign View Post
    Thanks Tunkers!
    Plenty of O2! Trust me! Lol
    Temps are always under 70F
    I agree. All these plastics are probably still off gassing. New hydroton can mess with things. But these wonderful people have been a huge help!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
    That they can. Good people here. Always be warey to take advice straight away though. I'm certainly no pro but have seen people being misled occasionally imo. Always look up what people are saying so you understand it yourself.

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small
    defectndesign thanked you for this post
    redmud, Rifleman, defectndesign, TheFrizz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tunkers View Post
    That they can. Good people here. Always be warey to take advice straight away though. I'm certainly no pro but have seen people being misled occasionally imo. Always look up what people are saying so you understand it yourself.

^^^ Agreed 100%! And even better...politely ask for evidence of their successful grow methods! It makes me giggle when folks offer advice but won't show any pics of their own work or references when asked to prove it

I may recommend some controversial techniques but that is because I actually have data and photos to back it up. #saynotoalternativefacts!

In Progress: Medical Grow for Mom- VC/DC, CBD Therapy, Northern Lights

Terminated: Girl Scout Cookie Autos in RDWC- A Defoliation Experiment!

Completed: Blue Dream-4 plants/64 main colas, 1000w HPS, DWC, 4x4 grow tent

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrizz View Post
    ^^^ Agreed 100%! And even better...politely ask for evidence of their successful grow methods! It makes me giggle when folks offer advice but won't show any pics of their own work or references when asked to prove it

I may recommend some controversial techniques but that is because I actually have data and photos to back it up. #saynotoalternativefacts!
    The amount of people that told me I can't grow in a fridge that have never grown or even read about growing in a sealed space made me laugh when I did just that lol in saying that, most people are genuinely just trying to be helpful.

TheFrizz thanked you for this post
    defectndesign, 420Mararacas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tunkers View Post
    The amount of people that told me I can't grow in a fridge that have never grown or even read about growing in a sealed space made me laugh when I did just that lol in saying that, most people are genuinely just trying to be helpful.

Just started following your fridge grow Tunkers! That's a grow for the ages right there! Some true MacGyver shit! Love it
    Good luck to you! Not sure if id want to deal with the Aussie sun or the 2ft of snow we're about to get in 2 days

CountryMan373 thanked you for this post
    420Mararacas, Tunkers liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ROOTS!

Tunkers, NorCalHomeGro liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Funny you should ask. Just finishing up a side by side using just m,g,b and another with a bunch of their additives. It's all in The Roost.
    No offense but I don't get much time to read through threads. Especially one that's 75 pages and 1400 posts lol. Believe me I'd love to sift through it. I'm sure 99% of my questions would get answered

Plant of the Month - November 2015 Member of the Month - March 2016 Rifleman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No offense but I don't get much time to read through threads. Especially one that's 75 pages and 1400 posts lol. Believe me I'd love to sift through it. I'm sure 99% of my questions would get answered

Short story...this particular grow the plants grown with m,g,b only produced fatter, heavier buds and yield was higher. These were four DDA, side by side in a 4x4 and rotated 90 deg each day.

Anyone else who might care to look it up, the grow is on day 95 today, partial harvest two weeks ago. See the link in my sig.
    defectndesign, 420Mararacas thanked you for this post
    defectndesign liked this post

- -

The Roost - Perpetual
    Show some love and visit our SPONSORS
    Don't forget to Vote in our Monthly CONTESTS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Short story...this particular grow the plants grown with m,g,b only produced fatter, heavier buds and yield was higher. These were four DDA, side by side in a 4x4 and rotated 90 deg each day.

Anyone else who might care to look it up, the grow is on day 95 today, partial harvest two weeks ago. See the link in my sig.
    Wow. Better outcome with no boosters. Interesting. First time I've heard that. Now when you say 3ml mgb per gal. Does that mean 9ml total as in 3ml of each per gal?
    What ppm do you shoot for in early weeks of veg. I read you like to wing things

Post Thanks / Like

I've had my EC at .8-.9. Plants seem to be happy with that. Should I shoot for that each res change and look for deficiencies or is it common to bump it up a little each week?
    I also notice they drop hard about an hour or two before lights out. Would cutting back an hour help? I'm on 18/6.

If I'm over thinking too much someone can slap me!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if id want to deal with the Aussie sun or the 2ft of snow we're about to get in 2 days
    Defect, I have just the strain for you, although it's too late to plant it this year unless your winter lasts a lot longer than ours.
    Check out the Siberian ThunderCat strain. It's a hardy plant with indica roots but its true origin is a mystery. Some say it comes from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. I think it originates from Kashmir strains, but what do I know?
    defectndesign thanked you for this post
    Crashdog liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Another noob grow!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider509 View Post
    Defect, I have just the strain for you, although it's too late to plant it this year unless your winter lasts a lot longer than ours.
    Check out the Siberian ThunderCat strain. It's a hardy plant with indica roots but its true origin is a mystery. Some say it comes from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. I think it originates from Kashmir strains, but what do I know?
    Actually we're in the second week of march here in Massachusetts. I'm on a little spit called cape cod. Winters have been fairly short but harsh. Hopefully it's our last sight of the white stuff for a while.
    I chose the strains I'm with now because
    #1 I. Love. Haze.
    #2 they seem like a good summertime buzz for the beach and car shows. When things start to slow down again I'll look for more of the relaxing strains. I hate couch lock when I have shit to do

Edit: you fucker!! You totally had me! Should have clicked the link before I commented! Lmao. In my defense I was looking up strains and found strawberry dogshit. So anything is possible name wise

Tunkers, 420Mararacas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Another noob grow!

Hopefully it's our last sight of the white stuff for a while.
    Boy are u gonna be disappointed with the forecast for Tuesday Another noob grow!

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/320639-hydro-guy-gets-dirty-ma.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EBnFLO View Post
    Boy are u gonna be disappointed with the forecast for Tuesday Another noob grow!

Don't remind me!! Heard there's a chance of some rain. Fingers crossed!!
    Where you from Eb?

Post Thanks / Like

My horse wants to run free!

NorCalHomeGro liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Right near intersections of MA, CT, RI

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/320639-hydro-guy-gets-dirty-ma.html

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast