Another noob grow!

defectndesign

So here it is. My very first time growing anything from seed.

A month ago the wife gave me the go ahead. So before her head stopped spinning I went all out:

5x10 tent
2x4 8 bulb cfl
2 24x36in sealed hoods
2 quantum digital dimmable ballasts
2 1000w digilux hps
6in 440cfm fan with filter
4 5gal pot RDWC
Using AN's 3pt nutes with great white

Got seeds from attitude:
5 Haze berry from royal queen
5 liberty haze from barneys farm
Was given a clone of headband so that's on its own nute schedule.

The plan is to scrog the headband on one side and grow out the Haze berry on the other. I'm hoping to train the headband so it will give the others time to catch up.

I have a few close friends that are in the same boat. One is in soil. My close friend has been at this for years and has been my go to for meds so I don't want to bother him too much as he might be losing a customer lol. Will always be my best bud though

Now bare with me. I'm not the best at keeping records and had to go back into my texts to get the timeframe of when I started the seeds

Seeds popped from reddi rooters on 2/10/17
2/17/17 They were then switched to coco in 4"x4" pots
3/4/17 they were then transplanted into the rdwc
Nutes are at 2ml per liter ppm 650 (water out of the tap is 150) Ph is 5.7 to 5.9
Temp and humidity is a steady75/30

4 of the remaining seedlings are going to my bud and the 2 left will go in soil as mothers and eventually on my back deck when weather permits.

My only question as of yet is can anyone tell me what I'm seeing on the lower leafs? I'm guess it's nute burn from the bubble rings splashing drops on them. Happened after the transplant and the ones in soil are fine.

Thank you in advance for any guidance!
And shout out to my Massholes taking advantage of our new law!!

420-magazine-mobile1899755573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1246261272.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any and all criticism is welcome!! I'm green and need to know if there's things I can change to make my grow more efficient.

Any and all criticism is welcome!! I'm green and need to know if there's things I can change to make my grow more efficient.

Subbed. On my first grow (also taking advantage of our beautiful states newest law . ) so just here for the info and comradiery haha.

First Grow! Nirvana Papaya - LED - Soil

My noob opinion on the wrinkled leaf is that whatever happened to that very early leaf probably has more to do with what was going on inside the plant when that leaf first emerged than anything you did to it externally.

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

So I cut down the ec last night before bed. Everyone was perky this morning and reaching for the light. Looks like I may have been over feeding a bit

Subbed. On my first grow (also taking advantage of our beautiful states newest law . ) so just here for the info and comradiery haha.

First Grow! Nirvana Papaya - LED - Soil

But all you're gonna learn from me is what not to do. So unless someone with a lot of experience chimes in, this will be a crash course in growing haha

Thanks for keeping me company. I'll try not to disappoint

Figured it out. Nutes were too high. Lowered EC .8 and everyone has been happy the last two days

Ec was at 1.0 and ph was at 7.3 this morning. Ph has been creeping up everyday but I haven't messed with it. Plants look great. Nice and perky. No change in water levels. Brought ph down slightly as not to be too drastic. Should I be adjusting ph daily or leave it alone for a few and let it creep? I feel like they've been much better since I've been leaving them alone but now I feel it's getting too high. Trying to get two weeks out of a res change. They were just transplanted 6 days ago into the dwc with fresh nutes

Thanks guys. Should I do a res change at this point or adjust each pot down to 6.2? They're all at 6.7 now.

I'm not using hydroguard nor do I know any of the equivalents, sorry. All I'm using is the 3pt AN line and Great White.

Sorry I don't follow about the rabid dog clone comment. Lol

Back
Top Bottom