First time grow DWC

fender007

Getting ready to transplant clone into 5 gal buckets Using gh flora nutrients. Wondering if I should use manufacturer feeding chart or can I find a solid chart? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile16086869.jpg

Start low. Raise slowly. Get a feel for how your plant responds. Rifleman gave good advice.

"Just look at the flowers." THE WALKING DEAD.

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Thanks for the response guys! still waiting on ppm meter to come in. Guess I will give it a go starting real low. If I get burns. What would be recommended flush in dwc?

Thanks for the response guys! still waiting on ppm meter to come in. Guess I will give it a go starting real low. If I get burns. What would be recommended flush in dwc?

If it's too hot and you burn the heck out of them just dump the reservoir as soon as possible and refill at a lower concentration. Without a ppm meter you'll be flying blind so I wouldn't give them any more than about 1/3 recommended dosage. If they get pale you know you can bump it up some, burnt tips (or more) back off the juice.

Things happen quickly in dwc so keep the hairy eyeball on them the first 24 hrs after a nutrient change.

So what's your setup going to look like and your using general hydroponic flora like micro grow and bloom any others Calmag bloom booster ? How about air stones. What type of water r u planed on using and hydrotun have u soaked it in ph water. Let's talk setup before grow if we may because that's most important. Any plant can grow but we want it to b happy growing

So I am only using micro grow bloom right now don't have much knowledge on all the nutrients and everything other then just online research that's why I sorta turned to the forums. And I plan on using just tap right now.

So I am only using micro grow bloom right now don't have much knowledge on all the nutrients and everything other then just online research that's why I sorta turned to the forums. And I plan on using just tap right now.

Research Lucas grow method. You only have to use the micro and bloom. I use it and have had no problems. To four gallons I use 32ml micro and 64ml bloom. That's 8-16 ratio. You can go lower and go 4-8 See what works for u. Since my plant is huge and in flower the 8-16 works. That's 8 ml per gal micro and 16 ml per gallon bloom. Good luck.

"Just look at the flowers." THE WALKING DEAD.

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

This chart works well for me and its formulated to work with only the 3 parts.
420-magazine-mobile1889925616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom