Seed to harvest DWC

Dont use the 6 inch blocks. That is too much rockwool. It will get soaked with water and you will have issues, learned that the hard way. It is ok to go from plugs strait into the hydroton just top water until the roots hit the water in the bucket and your good. Run your nutes around 5 to 600 and check/adjust ph every day.

Dont use the 6 inch blocks. That is too much rockwool. It will get soaked with water and you will have issues, learned that the hard way. It is ok to go from plugs strait into the hydroton just top water until the roots hit the water in the bucket and your good. Run your nutes around 5 to 600 and check/adjust ph every day.

I use the 4x4 grodan atm and I can only push out 2.7 #s I want to push that over 3 so what else can I do
Without increasing the size of grodan I dont use hydroton and I use advanced nutes

6 plants in a 6x6 is ok. running 2000 watts in that space is more than enough. do you happen o know the ppm of co2 you are running? i am assuming you are pulling air in then through the lights and out? with out pictures is is hard to really give more advice. what strain are you running? are you scrogging and completely filling your area? how big are they when you flip?

Between 1100-1250 ppm on co2 yes scrog and air from pulling from lamps strain in kiwi 2 pounder I flip when the are anywhere from 18" to 26"

Back
Top Bottom