White spots

Samisland

Can anybody tell me what these spots were indicate?
420-magazine-mobile469108188.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thx, I just calibrated my PH meter & found that it was way off. My PH level was very low. So I corrected the PH level & that very well could be the problem. Thx again

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Thx, I just calibrated my PH meter & found that it was way off. My PH level was very low. So I corrected the PH level & that very well could be the problem. Thx again

Yea I think I had that issue early on in my first couple grows, I wasn't ph at all back then. If it's not one thing move down the list lol good luck wit everything

Check out my Journals

First SCROG - 1st year grower - Master Kush, Purple Cheese, Pineapple

What would you do?

Yes this is my 1st time. Does this make sense, I have 2 plants. They are northern lights auto fems that I grew from seeds. 1 seems to love the light while the other, which is smaller does not tolerate too much light?

Yep started together & both were treated exactly the same. But the smaller one's leaves were curling up. So I moved it to an LED lite but had to keep adjusting the lite higher up so the leaves looked healthy.

Your raising the plant or the light? If that's a double ended bulb? That might be too much light for the smaller one with it being previous in shock for whatever reason.... let the smaller one fully dry out and give it a good couple waters before adding nutes to the smaller one again.. let it recover before u start fully adding nutes again

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I'm raising the LED on the right (facing) 2 LEDs sandwiching with a 150W HPS lite. The smaller plant could not handle the HPS, while the other is thriving nicely under it. Not sure what the term "dry out means" or a couple of waters either. I'm new & ignorant. I read a lot but so much counter info. I appreciate the help

I'm raising the LED on the right (facing) 2 LEDs sandwiching with a 150W HPS lite. The smaller plant could not handle the HPS, while the other is thriving nicely under it. Not sure what the term "dry out means" or a couple of waters either. I'm new & ignorant. I read a lot but so much counter info. I appreciate the help

I'm no expert my self, just some things I know I went thru personally that sound similar.

Yea I figured the smaller one would be too weak for the HPS. I would say put the LED righ up on it to 2-3 ft away, but I'm not too familiar with LEDs so I'm not sure how perform. Let your soil dry out completely. Once it dries give it phd water. Let it dry out fully again then give phd water. What Evers wrong at that point should be rinsed out an should start lookin better.

Check out my Journals

What would you do?

I'm no expert my self, just some things I know I went thru personally that sound similar.

Yea I figured the smaller one would be too weak for the HPS. I would say put the LED righ up on it to 2-3 ft away, but I'm not too familiar with LEDs so I'm not sure how perform. Let your soil dry out completely. Once it dries give it phd water. Let it dry out fully again then give phd water. What Evers wrong at that point should be rinsed out an should start lookin better.

Check out my Journals

What would you do?

I took ur advice an changed the water in the smaller reservoir, just PHd & no Nutes. I will leave it without Nutes for 2 days & lower the LED gradually. Hope that make her happy. I will let u know how it works out. TTYL Thx

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom