Please Help - pH Down Poisoning

WeSmokeRaw420

Ok so how don't no what to do I left for the weekend and has someone look after my plant while I was gone and well long story short they pored about 20ml of ph down into the rez...i got home on Sunday night and checked the ph and it was a darkish red. So I dumped the water and rez changed it with ph balanced water with nutes but all went to shit the next day..i have now left it in just ph balanced water with no nutes for 24 hrs now...she has stood up alittle but don't no if she will make it PLEASE HELP!!!
PS: we just put it into flower and changed the light to 12/12... :(
420-magazine-mobile844359144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1699656742.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143475648.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1059828825.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1719193848.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All so she has had no light for 24 hrs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not an expert, but I just recently had an issue with my plants and I just dumped the water and flushed my plants for a couple days to a week with just clean water. And than I added new nutes again.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not an expert, but I just recently had an issue with my plants and I just dumped the water and flushed my plants for a couple days to a week with just clean water. And than I added new nutes again.

You can try that, maybe somebody might have a better advice.

She seems to be not giving up yet.

Flush her good with plain water for 2 days.

Then start again with nutes and she if she comes back.. give her some light as well starting now.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom