First grow - Landrace strain grow

Schumi

So I'm new to this forum and thought I'd give it a try. Experienced grower with soil medium but I have started a new adventure in DWC. I'm using Green House Seed company powder nutes that work like flipping magic in soil. My baby is 13 days from seed and I have no idea what strain I'm growing it's apparently a surprise that my mate has genetically bred (A lekker South African landrace and some Foreign influence - kush)
My PH is between 5.6 and 6 and will increase between 6 and 6.5 for flower.
Lighting im using up 155w which consist of a 85w CFL and a 70wHPS (lux reading of 9500) nothing too big as I'm still 50/50 on hydro
Room is cooled and well ventilated.
Indoor grow.

Really need a few buddies to grow with that can teach me new tricks on the grow and visa versa.
420-magazine-mobile650160079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile420064571.jpg
420-magazine-mobile537021499.jpg

420-magazine-mobile267173102.jpg

Schumi

Looking good so far.

You should consider starting a grow journal in the "Journals in Progress" section. You'll get a lot more traffic and some help from some very experienced hydro growers.

Heres a link to help you out.
How to Make a Grow Journal

Good luck with you're new venture.

Guys I actually don't know how to create a journal I think iv made one but I'm not sure at all, please help. I wanna document this as the roots are starting to grow rapidly so expected growth over the next 2weeks are going to be explosive. Given the Green House Seeds powder I'm using allows for explosive growth.

Guys I actually don't know how to create a journal I think iv made one but I'm not sure at all, please help. I wanna document this as the roots are starting to grow rapidly so expected growth over the next 2weeks are going to be explosive. Given the Green House Seeds powder I'm using allows for explosive growth.

420-magazine-mobile1454196690.jpg

Iv created a journal already as per the link provided and have had no interaction. Subject heading is Deep Water Culture. So I don't know if iv done the right thing maybe my marketing needs some word smith to help but yeah I'm just looking for a guru at hydro DWC that can school me as I have a small idea of what I'm doing but it's damn different to soil growing patterns are faster but so are the negative effects

Iv created a journal already as per the link provided and have had no interaction. Subject heading is Deep Water Culture. So I don't know if iv done the right thing maybe my marketing needs some word smith to help but yeah I'm just looking for a guru at hydro DWC that can school me as I have a small idea of what I'm doing but it's damn different to soil growing patterns are faster but so are the negative effects

I'll go find it. It will also help if you put a link to it in your dignature.

Back
Top Bottom