Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Over watering or under oxygenating - Need advice

The enlightened West Coast legalized zone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Over watering or under oxygenating - Need advice

Here are the stats: Scientific's Hydro Dwarf Low Flyer 24/7 Illumination Fireplace Grow Journal - 2017

Remember this was a Dwarf Low Flyer that was only 16" tall. Hydroponics can give unbelievable growth and awesome yields when you get it dialed in. (Lot of mixing and measuring and hauling and pouring and draining, though. Next time I'll design for easier upkeep!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
    Here are the stats: Scientific's Hydro Dwarf Low Flyer 24/7 Illumination Fireplace Grow Journal - 2017

Remember this was a Dwarf Low Flyer that was only 16" tall. Hydroponics can give unbelievable growth and awesome yields when you get it dialed in. (Lot of mixing and measuring and hauling and pouring and draining, though. Next time I'll design for easier upkeep!)
    would love to show u my plans I have a huge 8x6x4 tent and two more 600 mars hydro led lights. planned on doing a rdwc 30 gal res with inline real time blue lab guardian . I have the blue lab ph tester and ppm ec meter
    Pennywise liked this post

The enlightened West Coast legalized zone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trapgodd View Post
    would love to show u my plans I have a huge 8x6x4 tent and two more 600 mars hydro led lights. planned on doing a rdwc 30 gal res with inline real time blue lab guardian . I have the blue lab ph tester and ppm ec meter
    Wow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
    Wow.
    maybe going to try to have 6 pot sites all off it . I also thought about getting a ebb and flow controller bucket and getting away from dwc . but he'll who knows I like dwc I would try to do aeroponics again . lol even try fogponics

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning to all!
    I came in this morning to check on her . She looks to be holding strong I see a big difference in her stance and roots have gained

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

so big difference at today from yesterday in root mass and overall demeanor looks better . room temps been 75 at the highest mostly due to where I live lol . ph was checked after work and looked good at 6.1 so I'm going to let her be till she drinks a little more . did not yet look at ppms but will later .

Post Thanks / Like

I did on the otherchand see a small patch or roots tangled together that was not white like the others they were mostly pinkish orange but then again I did not look at them with white light either . if you guys know of what it may be or if I should worry please feel free to chime in

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with scientific, you need a bigger rez. If you want to save on height, get a tote thats low and long. Your ph is going to be a nightmare to keep any kind of steady with such a small amount of water. I start out with 4gal in a 5gal bucket and by the end i can only get about 3 gal in there because of the rootmass. When i get more space im switching from buckets to large totes. In late veg/early flower these girls can drink a gallon+ a day. You will be filling constantly. I will check back after work and see if i can think of anything either of you guys may have missed.
    trapgodd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I plan to move to 5 gal this Friday just been letting this slide til then . I defiantly need to because I know here in few weeks it won't work with this set up it would be perfect for a auto maybe. btw what is best and reliable seed sore

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Gorilla 5 or 6 times so far and they are good. The customer service is awesome and they have a good selection, good prices and (usually) good freebies. Takes about a week to get to me on the east coast from the uk.
    trapgodd thanked you for this post
    trapgodd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So I'm not seeing growth burst as much up top as I am in root zone which in not complaining just curious as to why . also check she is drinking and eating equally I have to big fan leaves right bow that kook like a green potato chip no idea why . only dis color of the leaves was one that I dropped pH down on a while back it only left a little burn mark . but is it normal to have purple stems

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Over watering or under oxygenating - Need advice

Member of the Month - March 2017 & October 2017 Plant of the Month - August 2017 Pennywise's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My plants grow on the slow side until the root mass hits the lower part of the bucket then they explode. Im using a low pressure aero/ Dwc hybrid setup. Just let her do her thing for a bit and she will thank you for it.
    trapgodd liked this post

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
    PW's Coco with Recirculating Top Feed and PS1000 led
    PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Post Thanks / Like

I believe today is day 20or 21,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast