Hempy question about improving taste - Soiless Medium

Zackk

Hey, guys. Sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum section. I tried finding a subcategory for HEMPY but found nothing and this is as close as I could get to it.

So i'm starting a SOG with a variety of experiments - I have some starting in 1 gallon pots with soil, coco, and hydroton pebbles, I have 4 hempy/coco 2-liters, and I have some in 100% soil and 100% coco. I understand how much time this might consume and I'm up for it. I simply want to learn what works best and why.

My question is in regard to the Hempy/coco plants. I understand that there aren't microbes and such when growing in 80% perlite and that the buds usually are less tasty. Is there something I can add to the nutrient mix to give the girls what they need to taste better?
If I end up liking the hempy style best I'd love to know that I'm getting the best flavor possible in order to decide whether or not it will be worth it.

Cheers!

- Zack

Here are some pictures:
20170723_091757.jpg
20170723_091845.jpg
20170723_091809.jpg
20170720_111225.jpg

There are also 3 more of the same strain that's in the 2-liters growing in coco solo cups. They are about the same size as the ones in 2-liters.

Back
Top Bottom