Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparent Ca- or nute lockout

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Look for the guy that's had a bad headache since 1989 - that's me.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Apparent Ca- or nute lockout

Quote Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
    but the electro part sounds kinda off-putting.
    Yeah... I managed to digest electromagnetism, but then they threw electroweak interaction at me.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Even a mirror will not show you yourself, if you do not wish to see. -Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

If Nero was alive today, and a United States citizen, he'd be fiddling like mad. -Tortured Soul

Plant of the Month - November 2015 Member of the Month - March 2016 Rifleman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    I appreciate the fact that your choice of nutrients do not require you to "mess with" pH - but it can still be a valuable tool for monitoring and maintaining the health of your plants, IMHO. Especially when coupled with an EC or "PPM" meter.
    I'll agree with that. I even have all the tools and know how to use them. I don't make a big deal of it, but pH and EC(ppm) are checked occasionally... especially if I'm growing something I don't already have dialed in. Mostly my gardens run on auto pilot with few hiccups. Deficiencies are a rarity.
    TorturedSoul liked this post

- -

The Roost - Perpetual
    Show some love and visit our SPONSORS
    Don't forget to Vote in our Monthly CONTESTS

The enlightened West Coast legalized zone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    Yeah... I managed to digest electromagnetism, but then they threw electroweak interaction at me.
    I'm feeling kind of electroweak right now. I need an infusion of dark energy.
    Rifleman, dj1714, TorturedSoul liked this post

Be kind to your lungs. Don't smoke it, vape it!

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Look for the guy that's had a bad headache since 1989 - that's me.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Had you stated dark matter, I'd have... asked you to consider a different theory .
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Even a mirror will not show you yourself, if you do not wish to see. -Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

If Nero was alive today, and a United States citizen, he'd be fiddling like mad. -Tortured Soul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12