Question about two buckets recirculated

Slimn2gr8eD

I know this may be kind of a dumb question but when you have a two bucket or wanting to build one I know the plant gets one bucket to her self, but do you put or keep the stones in the bottom of that first bucket or do they go into the second or how does that work? Can you punt a Venturi coming from the one with out the plant and have stone behind the pump and then have another pump just feeding the water back into the other bucket or would that work? Anyone...

I know this may be kind of a dumb question but when you have a two bucket or wanting to build one I know the plant gets one bucket to her self, but do you put or keep the stones in the bottom of that first bucket or do they go into the second or how does that work? Can you punt a Venturi coming from the one with out the plant and have stone behind the pump and then have another pump just feeding the water back into the other bucket or would that work? Anyone...

I grabbed a 4 prong air pump and I put each bucket seperate Bc I have different styles of buckets : top
Feeders , mother's keeper which is 8" net pot and tube goes thru lid in a hole, and just a DWC BUCKET Here is a couple pics but it's hard to tell difference between mother's keeper and reg
420-magazine-mobile1101957818.jpg

Back
Top Bottom