Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmm - Something's not right

Post Thanks / Like

re: Hmmm - Something's not right

Does anything on the plant look viable enough to clone? I'd do that and then shove a cutting into that styrofoam if that's your only option. Do you have marbles? Anything that's small and pebble like. Being inert and just a filler material is the key. Rockwool cubes? Idk man I'm trying to think of everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbdemon View Post
    Good point. Horrible idea. I do have a piece of blue board. Which is a Styrofoam insulation. Would that be any better? It doesn't absorb water at all.
    If blue board was all I had to work with I would cut a circle of it to fit into the basket then cut a strip of it out to the center of it and then round out a hole at center for the stem. Then I would get rid of all that stuff in the basket and slide the stem into the blue board circle Take the part you cut out to piece in to block light.

Whatever kind of stuff is the basket is only there for supporting the plant and keeping light out of the rez.

That mush that is in there is blocking that part of the roots from getting air.

The very top of the root zone should be able to breath.

I think that plant can be saved.
    LB07 thanked you for this post
    LB07 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply guys.

I went ahead and did what duke said as a temporary fix until I get some clay pellets after work tomorrow. I will update the post tomorrow when I get that up and going. I guess that's all I can do tonight.

Ugh! I do not have patience when they are sick! Especially from my stupidity.....

Well thank all of you guys for the advice so far! Hopefully you guys will bear with me and see where this thing goes.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hmmm - Something's not right

News?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the delay.

Ended up losing it. But. I have a fem blueberry In a big air pot in ffof and kind of redid my grow op and it seems to be loving it so far!

Even though I ended up with a tragedy, I would like to thank all of you guys for jumping to help me! Especially since it was my own fault. I realized that it was root rot. Woops. But. That's how you learn. None the less, thank you guys for all of the support.

Should be getting some clones here soon. Grow journal maybe?? I don't know if I would be able to handle all the criticism! Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm - Something's not right

Doooooo it. It's so worth it. Let me know when it happens. Stop by my journal!

600W Cree CXB3590 - Coco - Canna Nutes - 4x4

600W Cree CXB3590 - Coco - Canna Nutes - 4x4

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbdemon View Post
    Grow journal maybe?? I don't know if I would be able to handle all the criticism! Lol.
    If your experience is anything like mine, you won't get criticism but lots of encouragement and help when you need it (and yeah, sometimes "helpful suggestions" even when you don't need them). Sharing your experience is really helpful and entertaining for everyone, so jump in!

How to Make a Grow Journal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12