Thread: Problems

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Problems

I'm not sure why my pics continue to fail during upload. . . But I have a few spots on 3 of my 5 ladies. I just recently switch from mh to hps bulbs and these girls are autos (if that makes any difference) I've been looking through the site and in my book that I have to assist me in diagnosing and treating the issue. . . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Problems

Quote Originally Posted by LurchVegas View Post
    I'm not sure why my pics continue to fail during upload. . . But I have a few spots on 3 of my 5 ladies. I just recently switch from mh to hps bulbs and these girls are autos (if that makes any difference) I've been looking through the site and in my book that I have to assist me in diagnosing and treating the issue. . . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    It’s tough to diagnose without seeing the problem. But when it doubt flush it out. Then feed
    LurchVegas thanked you for this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I don't know why I can't post pics. I've taken plenty and tried multiple times to post but it keeps saying Failed.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I don't know why I can't post pics. I've taken plenty and tried multiple times to post but it keeps saying Failed.
    Lots of people are having problems with the app. But definitely give her a flush. Measure the ph of the runoff. Most problems are ph related

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Problems

I'm not sure why my pics continue to fail during upload. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnyboy View Post
    Lots of people are having problems with the app.
    420 mag is in the middle of a big upgrade that’s taking a few weeks to roll out so currently the app is undergoing changes while all the while remaining useable, for the most part. The mods have requested folk use website via a browser for uploading pics until the issue with uploading from mobile devices is resolved. It’s a tad fiddly, but it works. Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Edwards View Post
    Please note

The photo upload issue only applies to the app. You have 3 other options:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device
    - You can use a laptop (macOS or Windows)
    - You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

My First Journal: Amy Gardner's First Journal - Outdoor - Critical Cure & Chaos In The Forest

Keep up to date Visit the 420 Magazine Website News and Announcements regularly!

Enter and vote in the Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light. To know the dark, go dark. Wendell Berry

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I'm going to try that when I get to the laptop

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnyboy View Post
    It’s tough to diagnose without seeing the problem. But when it doubt flush it out. Then feed

Plant of the Month - November 2015 Member of the Month - March 2016 Rifleman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is that the only spot ?