What's the hold up Delaware?!

demp5294

Here in Delaware it's been about 2 yrs. since they passed the law for MMJ but never let it start. Come-on government.

Amen brotha, they've just finally begin taking applications for the first and only "compassion care center". bids will be final mid march 2014, then, the approved organization responsible for cultivating and selling will receive a permit to do so on July 1st 2014. I'm pumped even though they can only grow 150 plant and can have a stock of 1500 ounces. That'll be enough for now but I see shit getting crazy. Check this link Medical Marijuana Program

i have been looking at this Medical Marijuana Program website for weeks now, no changes. do you guys know of any groups or meetings people can attend so we can know what is going on.

i have been looking at this Medical Marijuana Program website for weeks now, no changes. do you guys know of any groups or meetings people can attend so we can know what is going on.
I called this number (302)744-4749, it's the number for the MMP, and I talked to a very informative woman, she could probably point you in the right direction. (Plus she's the only one answers the phone) I should've asked her that same question as I'd like to attend one of those meetings.

I called this number (302)744-4749, it's the number for the MMP, and I talked to a very informative woman, she could probably point you in the right direction. (Plus she's the only one answers the phone) I should've asked her that same question as I'd like to attend one of those meetings.

Delaware NORML

i just joined. they have meeting once a month. i say we check it out and see whats going on.

Just talked to Lady at MMP. Bids for compassion center won't close until 3-22 then they will decide which one. Hope to have it ok to start growing by 7-1. At State of Delaware web site do a search Medical Marijuana there you"ll find info and applacation.

Back
Top Bottom