DIY Mobile Grow Wagon

Curly Beaver

Seems how I have more time than money, I figure I just saved $79,950 on my mobile grow facility. (my cost was less than 50 bucks.)
Here are the details on my CCW (Cannabis Covered Wagon)
Covered_Wagon.jpg

The wagon bed is 4X8 with 10 foot, 1/2" PVC pipe for the hoops
Clear plastic can be rolled down on one or both sides
When watering or feeding I just add a brick under the tongue to help run off
I can still get 18/6 by rolling it in my garage and plugging the Marshydro 192X5 into a timer
I put a small electric heater in there at night on the lowest setting and can maintain 59-61F.
Early morning when the sun is just coming up I wheel it out of the garage with everything still plugged in. The heater maintains the temp until the sun is warm enough to take over.
As it warms, I lift one or both sides depending on the wind and temps. Gotta watch it cause it goes to 90F in there pretty fast
I generally move it with my golf cart (homemade trailer hitch) but it's light enough I can turn, or move it, by hand too
For a light rain I'll probably drop the sides and let it stay outdoors but for down pours and heavy winds it'll go back in the garage
Hopefully I'll be able to adjust my day/night hours to keep everything in veg and avoid going into flower and having to reveg them
OH yeah, the wheels are wooden, off a 1932 chrysler I'm told. (with updated steel belted radial tires... ha ha)
My only costs were for the PVC pipe and 10X10 foot plastic, less than $50, had everything else already
Time required.... Don't know but I'm retired, and retired guys gotta have something to do

I see bags instead of pots. Are you doing hempy or coco or just soil in bags?

I use the fabric Smart Pots with Fox Farms soil. Yesterday I up-potted them, 1 in a 20 gallon, 1 in a 15, and the rest are 5's so their pretty heavy to be lifting. Not only that but having them up on the wagon I don't have to bend over fooling with them.

I use the fabric Smart Pots with Fox Farms soil. Yesterday I up-potted them, 1 in a 20 gallon, 1 in a 15, and the rest are 5's so their pretty heavy to be lifting. Not only that but having them up on the wagon I don't have to bend over fooling with them.
I wish I had access to the good name brand soils. I have miracle grow, sta-green, and full of weed generic stuff. That's part of the reason I chose to do my main crops indoor hydro.

AK47
Acapulco Gold
Amherst Sour Diesel
Cheese Candy
CBD Critical Cure
Cookies Kush
Critical+
Green Crack

This year it will have 5 - 20 gallon and 3 - 15 gallon pots. The plants are already started and should be about 2 months old when I put them out in the sunshine. I'm planning on BlueBerry (2), Chronic Haze (2), Acapulco Gold (1), Incredible Bulk (1), AK-47 (1) and a Malawi (1)

I'm thinking by July 1st the cover will have to come off but I can still move them around chasing the sun and pull them into the garage if needed.:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom