New grow idea - SOG - Money Bush 80/20

growgreen755

I think im in the right place to share an idea, or a project in motion. Didnt quite think i was ready for a journal as i haven't started yet but i have ordered some items.

My plan is to attempt a hydro top drip sog with Money Bush 80 indica, 20 sativa. The room is 10 feet long by 5 feet wide by 7 feet tall, Harry Potters staircase room lol. I intend to have 800 watts of hps lights on a cable system so they will move. Ten three gallon pots, baskets filled with clay, with drippers that return to probably a 25 gallon reservoir (still need to do the exact math). Figured i would have a oscillating fan, and a fan to blow out heat/bring in fresh air from outside depending on temps. Going to paint the whole room flat white, and put everything on timers. Intend on using fox farm nutes and changing out the reservoir water once a week or as needed. I was thinking about getting a c02 tank too but i was worried about the room not being airtight and losing it out cracks... I though maybe i could plum co2 in airlines to the bottom of each 3 gallon pot so it would rise through the roots and the rest of the plant slowly. My name is George and thats the plan! Wish me luck!

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

im also planning a new way to grow wish me luck also lol

P1090868.JPG
P1090869.JPG
P1090870.JPG
P1090871.JPG

so i bought two 400 hps bulbs and reflectors, what kind of money should i be spending on a ballast? Didn't realize i needed one...

Back
Top Bottom