24 x 48 x 60 tent

leafeaters

Hey guys

I'm just getting my grow tent setup and am struggling to fit everything in...it seems like my 600w light hangs real low and is going to burn anything that grows over 18"

How do you guys have your tents setup?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My tent is 24 x 48 x 72 and this is how i have it set up...
420-magazine-mobile1144918744.jpg

I took the hangers that came with my lights off and used para-cord to get some height if i need it.
I wish i had room for a bigger area but it is much better than the 2x2x3 i started with.

Yes. 2 plants in 5 gal dwc's, 2 mars 300s and a 400w hid. 6in extraction fan w/ carbon filter, i 6in duct booster for intake and 2x 6in fans for circulation above and below the canopy and a humidifier made from a 3gal bucket and reptile fogger.

Yes. 2 plants in 5 gal dwc's, 2 mars 300s and a 400w hid. 6in extraction fan w/ carbon filter, i 6in duct booster for intake and 2x 6in fans for circulation above and below the canopy and a humidifier made from a 3gal bucket and reptile fogger.
Oh plus the 6in clip fan i have stuck to the end of my hid to keep it cooler.

I took the hangers that came with my lights off and used para-cord to get some height if i need it.
I wish i had room for a bigger area but it is much better than the 2x2x3 i started with.

I have the same size tent and run led as well. Hight is a beast but I'm sure once you dial in your strain you can do well. I am on my first grow in it so I too am figuring it out. I subbed up to watch, feel free to check out my grow. Right now I have LST to get the hight down and will grow to a small shrub and flip it to bloom. I have sativa's so they will triple in size. Here is a pic of mine
8a16c4f824164333e561a5876e9058fb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Very full. What will you yield?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hard to say. This is my first run of photoperiod plants in this set up. I ran 2 autos when i got it and pulled around 7ozs dry. My other tent is 2x3x5 and i pulled about 10ozs off 2 plants but it was my first dwc and i made some errors. This grow is going MUCH better as i have the environment and the dwc dialed in. Im thinking 10 to 12oz but could be more, could be less. This is the first time I'm growing either of these strains so I'm not sure what they will put out. Those pics were from 2 or 3 weeks ago and i have since switched to flowering cycle and they are filling up the area fast. The one on the right is a kripple roulette by dr krippling vegged for 5 weeks and the left is a purple haze by g13 labs. I've got my fingers crossed...
I probably could have vegged them longer but wanted to err on the side of caution because i wasn't sure how much they would stretch.

Back
Top Bottom