Cree COB

I like Cheese

Finished building my Cree cod grow light today. Used 8 3590, 3500k 13000 lm.

420-magazine-mobile1189199574.jpg

420-magazine-mobile988702104.jpg

420-magazine-mobile954122232.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1501632328.jpg

The light looks great. In a tent I'd take those reflectors off and lower your light a tad, especially if you are height limited but mostly just because you get such great light spread with them off. The more spread out your light is the less shadows there are and the more light that gets down deep into your plant. Just a thought anyway, you could try with and without and see what you think.

Have you perhaps got a diagram how it all hooked up with a little more in depth information about the parts used? Did you buy sets or components and where from?

Have you perhaps got a diagram how it all hooked up with a little more in depth information about the parts used? Did you buy sets or components and where from?
Hi, it depends on where you live how much you pay and places that stock the parts. I live in northern Europe. I ordered my Cree 3590 3500k 80cri, cob holders and the reflector as sets from Germany and it hey were not cheap. The 2 meanwell hlg 185 1400b drivers from Poland. And the heatsinks from the UK. As for the how to I suggest you look up Growmau5 on YouTube. How this helps a little.

It was alot. The whole build cost me 900 euros with post, give or take. The cobs holders and reflectors were 504 euros. I can pm some links I you need.

nice. looks like 400w on two drivers. That will do amazing in a 3x3 tent. I run half of that in my 2x2 tent 4 cxb3590 one hlg 1400B driver. That is a lot of light. I built the same for a 3x3 and it was a lot. I had to dim it some most of the time as it is so bright. Lower is better though, I have found. If you can run it at 700mA you will see amazing results. great job. loks good too.

Back
Top Bottom