DIY COB build parts list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrum Stultus

So I am wanting to get away from my Mars LED panel and have been lookkng into COB lighting. Seeing all the growers on here and their success has me salivating at the thought of building one of these. I love saving money (so much so I consider myself CHEAP ..) and doing it myself being self sufficient is a main reason I got into this hobby.
So with that said is there anybody out there that can provide screen grabs, links or straight up item/model numbers on the parts I will need to purchase in order to really light up my 2'x4'x5' tent? Im only running one tent so it must be efficient for veg and bloom particularly in the 300-400 watt range.
Thanks in advance 420 ppl!!!

I put some feelers out to some acquaintances of the forum. Waiting to here back. Im green to this idea so Im looking for some tutelage and coddling from the forum. LoL!
I feel like a schmuck picking Jimmy's brain and asking for him to basically help me build something that he builds and sells. Ya know?
Ive searched the forums and google but there is so much info its hard quantifying a straight answer from the globs and globs of info. And there is so much to consider. Im hoping are colleagues here with experience can help.

I have a 96 reflector that I hacked and turned into a cob for my veg tent. I used 4 cxa 2540 5000k and added 2cxb 2540 3000k. All I had to buy was the cobs and holders. With hindsight I should have bought a new aluminium plate, but I was too cheap. .

420-magazine-mobile339994974.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom