What can I do with this space?

BlackHippy27

7 ft by 10 inches wide and a lil under 4 1/2 ft tall... obviously I know I'm going to have to do some custom fitting and what not. But what would you recommend for lighting this close to the plants . This is an legal attic grow . Just a first time grow. Smell is the biggest concern, noise for fans and what not is not however. Any ideas???

420-magazine-mobile248926320.jpg
420-magazine-mobile769803882.jpg

Hmmmm I did that type of space once and the bumps on my head told me to get more head space lol.
I personally did 250 actual watts of LED with an Illuminator jumbo ufo and a Mars Hydro 300 and trained the heck out of my plants with lst.
I tried a 400 watt hps but couldn't get enough heat out with my 6 inch hurricane inline fan oh and my space was 9 feet long by 4 feet wide and 4 feet tall I could have used more light like another matching mars and illuminator for the 4 plants I grew in there but the heat was really hard to control with the low ceiling height so plan on moving lots of air

So basically I need to make sure temperature is always cool or are you saying that it was to hard to warm up? And in this circumstance , I'm looking for more quality over quantity

Back
Top Bottom