Need help to plan grow

jasononon90

Hi everyone

I have purchased a LED light 2 COB x 200 Watt Pegasus Series Integrated LED | LED Grow Lights | LED Lights | New Products | Home | Easy Grow Ltd this one here.

Also a fan 120mm "Computer" Fan | Fans, Silencers | All Fans | Intake Fans | 100mm Fans | Easy Grow Ltd this one here

I am trying to figure out a grow box design on the cheap I can build but as this is my first time i need advice on dimensions and how to get the best out of what i have bought.
I have a bunch of auto flowering seeds about 5 and would like to fit as many as i could with this.
any help is appreciated.

So I'm on my 3rd grow I've only posted my 1st but starting to post again. I have a 2x2x5 tent and 300w equivalent led. I can barely fit 2 3gall smart pots. a high yield, tall strain will have to be low stressed trained. I'm just trying to put into perspective the size I deal with. I harvested 2 ounce from each of my plants with proper care nutes, lighting schedule, proper feedings, you can do the same cramming 5 pots into a small area or 2 spreading them out tending to individually. How much space do you have to work with and what kind of seeds are they?

Back
Top Bottom