Drying Cabinet Idea

Medumacated

The girls have a couple weeks left, Was thinking of what to do about drying.

I saw the Mr. Krip Drying Box Thread Love the idea! Going to try and expand on it.

I've got a 4x4 "Mammoth" tent with 2x Meizhi 600w LED on Four Critical 2.0 Dinafem in dirt (Doing quite well) exhaust is a 4" Typhoon 176cfm off a Phresh filter (cant remember what size) passive intake...

Anyway was thinking of taking the waredrobe box and instead of building its own filtered exhaust, could I not just duct the intake of my tent to it and have the intake of the drybox be the intake for both the tent and the drybox? That way ive got only one filtered exhaust going straight outside. Intake hole would have to be sized properly to allow for negative pressure just figured they will be beside each other anyway so why not? Anyone see any potential issue?
Thanks

possibly but its also possible that there would be too much air flow across your drying bud and dry it out too quickly or in the case of high humidity in the intake air could cause problems with mold? I would probably stay away from trying this.. just my opinion.. Good luck

I'm still months away from setting up my own dry box but I'm stealing the idea used by Twox. You can find his thread here with the relevant post at #205. Basically, he has a veg tent with vent flaps open and a fan inside sucking air from his veg tent and pushing into his flower tent where he has a filter that filters the air/smell from both veg and flower tents. When he wants to dry buds he hooks up a storage box that he's rigged up to the veg tent. So veg tent fan pulls air through passive open vents and drying box (when it's hooked up) into the flower tent for filtering. Hope that made sense.

Back
Top Bottom