DIY Colloidal Silver

AnimaSola

Supplies :
Four 9v batteries
3 jumper wires with aligator clip ends
One 33k oHm resistor
Pure 99.999% silver wire (not sterling or jewelry silver wire)
Distilled water
Large glass jar/vase/mug
Cardboard piece
Multi meter/tester

Poke two holes in the cardboard piece a few inches apart and poke your silver wire through the holes and attach two of the jumper wires and sit the cardboard on your container of distilled water with the bottom of both silver wires in the water NOT touching.

Snap all four 9v batteries together to make a 36v power source.

Coil the 33k oHm resistor around the test leads for the multi meter. Clip one if the test lead ends to the jumper wire that is already attached to one of the silver wires and the other one to the positive battery terminal.

Attach the third jumper wire to the other test lead and the negative battery terminal on your 36v power supply.

At first you will only read a few volts on the multi meter but as silver is deposited in the water the resistance will drop and your voltage will rise. The longer you leave it the higher your ppm of silver will be in your water, to an extent.

I use mine to treat bacterial and viral infections but it can also be used for spraying female buds to get female pollen for making fem seeds.

20170731_205950.jpg
20170731_205915.jpg
20170730_112702.jpg
20170730_112644.jpg

For making fem seeds you place the liquid in a spray bottle and spray a lower bud or two once or twice a day for a week or so until the bud starts popping out male flowers.
After the nanners develop place a plastic sandwich bag over the bud and shake to collect pollen. Use the pollen on another plant to make fem F1 seeds or use it on the same plant to make fem S1 seeds.

Awesome....Been reading a lot about colloidal silver and making my own feminized seeds all day today and was wondering how long it would take somebody to make a DIY colloidal Silver Thread lol Where do you get the silver?

The 33k oHm resistor makes it wher you can see the voltage, so I'm told anyway.

I think that's a diode. Keeps the current going through the overall circuit in the right direction. You're going from batteries->voltmeter->glass and then back again. You could actually read the voltage if you just put the two probes into the alligator clips on your annode and cathode (the two pieces of silver), but with this setup you should also be able to read the mA of your circuit. Nice setup!

For mine I used an old cell phone charger and spliced the ends off a USB cord, and attached the clips to the red and white wires. Because it's DC the polarity doesn't matter. It's a much lower voltage and probably amperage, but it still works. I just put the volt-meter probes onto the clips to makes sure it has current. I put my silver rods folded over a shot glass, and distilled water in the shot glass. I've tried tap water and it didn't work. With 1 oz of water overnight I end up getting so much built up that the resistance drops and the water boils over leaving just a bunch of silver nitrate dust at the bottom, but if you mix it up and filter it, it still works--for changing a plant anyway. I typically get a 30 ppm solution overnight.

I think that's a diode. Keeps the current going through the overall circuit in the right direction. You're going from batteries->voltmeter->glass and then back again. You could actually read the voltage if you just put the two probes into the alligator clips on your annode and cathode (the two pieces of silver), but with this setup you should also be able to read the mA of your circuit. Nice setup!

For mine I used an old cell phone charger and spliced the ends off a USB cord, and attached the clips to the red and white wires. Because it's DC the polarity doesn't matter. It's a much lower voltage and probably amperage, but it still works. I just put the volt-meter probes onto the clips to makes sure it has current. I put my silver rods folded over a shot glass, and distilled water in the shot glass. I've tried tap water and it didn't work. With 1 oz of water overnight I end up getting so much built up that the resistance drops and the water boils over leaving just a bunch of silver nitrate dust at the bottom, but if you mix it up and filter it, it still works--for changing a plant anyway. I typically get a 30 ppm solution overnight.
Diodes only allow voltage to travel through one direction, thats a 33k ohm resistor that will work either direction. You can tell its 33koHm by the 3 orange and one gold bands.

Diodes only allow voltage to travel through one direction, thats a 33k ohm resistor that will work either direction. You can tell its 33koHm by the 3 orange and one gold bands.
Hmm you sound like you know better than me. I wouldn't have thought such a circuit would work through the volt meter without a diode but looking again, I don't know why it wouldn't. I wonder why it's needed then. But I've definitely seen people setup their voltmeters with one of those in order to measure amperage though. Just wrong about what voodoo magic was at work :p

Electronics are such a mystery! That's why I opted to use the cell phone charger. I like that you can get higher voltage daisy-chaining the 9vs like that though. I've read a few guides on generating it and 30 volts is definitely more recommended.

OH you can also tell if it's working with a laser pointer if you use distilled water. If you shine the laser through it, there will be a red band illuminated, that's the silver particles. Won't work with tap water if it has too many solids in it, because there will be a beam from the start.

This is how I set mine up.
IMG_20170602_174426.jpg

Been doing CS for years

My silver costs 4$ per gram and a 12 inch rod costs me 50$. 1.5 mm thick.

I use 3 9v batteries (interlinked)
1 gallon glass jug to make it in
A piece of cardboard to rest on over the jar.

I bend the 6 inch rods to fit the different ends of the 9v battery.

It is easier to just tape the rods to alligator clips.. and just squeeze the battery ends a bit so it doesn't touch the rest of the battery.

I leave them in until I see lots of grey sludge on the rod.
I strip that into the mix..

When done I pour out half into the shipping container and then use a clean brush to swirl the mix and to get the silver that is on the sides and bottom out with the rest of the silver.

The next time I make silver I pour half a jug of Distilled water into the gallon jug and give it a serious swirl with the brush so that some of the residue silver gets in and then pour the other half in and start making CS.

Pure water does not conduct electricity very well.

I keep a spray bottle handy in case any of the wild horses show up with a wound at my watering station.
It just works on everything not just pot.

It will kill any virus or bacteria it comes in contact with, I take 5ml per day orally every few months for 5 days and then eat yogurt and take probiotics afterwards to return the good bacteria to my gut. It will kill all the bad bacteria in your guts and make you regular again if you are having digestive problems related to an infection, virus or bacteria.

It will kill any virus or bacteria it comes in contact with, I take 5ml per day orally every few months for 5 days and then eat yogurt and take probiotics afterwards to return the good bacteria to my gut. It will kill all the bad bacteria in your guts and make you regular again if you are having digestive problems related to an infection, virus or bacteria.

Think I might have to try some of my CS as my guts have been bothering me a lot the last year or so. Finally figured out that I'm lactose intolerant for sure. Drink a glass of milk and spend the next day on the shitter with cramps and lower bowel problems along with lots of pain. I finally stopped using regular milk in my coffee and started buying Natrel ultrafiltered lactose free milk and that seems to help but still having a lot of problems.

I'm using a 30V wall wart for a power supply with a chopped in half Canadian .9999 silver coin with the pieces hanging off a couple of 6" silver wires also .9999. I rigged them up to hang into a 1L flat-bottomed boiling ball that sits on a magnetic stirrer. Takes about 6 or 7 hours to make a batch that reads 6ppm but due to how that works is really around 15ppm. I filter it thru an unbleached coffee filter to get the grey flock out and it seems to work great.

Fixed a badly infected tooth with it and got rid of the toenail fungus as well. Wife uses it on the chickens and pets when they get hurt and it sure costs a lot less.

The guts.

Colloidal_silver_New_setup_01.jpg

The setup.

Colloidal_silver_New_setup_02.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom