Clean Stream Synthetic Urine Kit

Creeper

Greetings all,

After an extensive, painful job search I was finally interviewed and offered employment. As expected, I was asked to sign away my personal privacy rights and take a urinalysis test to see if I was a drug user. I had a very good feeling about my chances for getting this job, so a day before the interview I ordered a synthetic urine kit.

Being a daily user, I knew I had no chance of passing the test otherwise. The drinks, cleaners, detoxes, etc., are totally hit & miss (not to mention ridiculously priced) and I have no faith in them. I believe that it's really your body that regulates the marijuana metabolites. I've smoked the night before a urinalysis in the past, and passed. I've taken the drinks, and failed. IMHO, organic systems are very complex and not fully understood. I couldn't take the chance of missing this opportunity, so I went with the safest route.

The Clean Stream synthetic urine 'fetish' kit box contained:

1 bottle with 5 oz of synthetic urine with a flat cap
2 Hot Hands heating units
1 stretchy waistband with a bladder sewn to it, and it's associated tubing. The bladder has a temperature strip attached.
1 cone shaped cap
1 small flyer with instructions

First, you must cut off the tip of the cone shaped cap and replace the flat cap on the bottle of urine.

Second, you insert the tip of the cone shaped cap into the tubing attached to the bladder. You squeeze the bottle and the urine travels down the tubing into the bladder. Most labs ask for about 2 oz of urine for testing purposes. The bladder easily holds that much. I filled it with about 3 oz. After you fill the bladder, you use the provided clip to pinch off the tubing so no urine escapes.

Third, you fit the stretchy waistband, with bladder attached, to your body. It's very easy. It is a stretchy material you simply wrap around your waste and use the Velcro to hold it in place, tightly. The tubing goes down into your pants, and you pull it out your zipper when you're ready to use it. The tubing is about 2 feet long, and you can cut it so it's much shorter. I cut mine down to about 8 inches.

Fourth, you open the Hot Hands units and get them warmed up. Labs have a little temperature strip on the cups you deposit your urine in, and they check to make sure it's around 95-100 degrees when you hand it to them. The Hot Hands warmers heat up the urine in the bladder to the requisite temperature. You insert the warmer between the bladder and the waistband, and the warmer is held easily in place. So, one side of the bladder has a Hot Hands heater on it, and the other side is against your skin.

Fifth, you wait until the urine in the bladder is warmed up. I checked the temperature strip on the bladder about every 5 min, and it took about 30 min to reach 100 degrees.

Once it was warmed up, I went into the lab ready to take the test. Obviously, you can't use this if someone is watching you. But, since I knew I would be alone in the bathroom, as with most urinalysis tests, I was confident I wouldn't get caught. I wore some loose clothing just in case there was a bulge around the waste, but there wasn't. It was suprisingly comfortable, even at 100 degrees.

Once in the bathroom, I simply pulled the tubing out of my zipper, released the clip, and emptied a little more than the amount he told me to deposit in the cup. I replaced the clip, cinching off the tubing, stuffed it back in, and was done.

I received a call a few days later from my prospective employer telling me that I had passed the test and to report to work the following day. Hooray!

Thoughts:

The cone shaped cap was a bit too wide of fit into the tubing. I had to stick a pen into the tubing to stretch it out a bit for the tip to fit in there.

The tubing was kinked about 5 times from being packaged in the box. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to empty the bladder once I was in the bathroom. Since I cut about 14 inches off the tubing (making it about 8 inches long), there were only 2 kinks in had to worry about. Turns out I just had to pull on the tubing a bit to get it very straight, and the urine flowed right out - slowly. I tried to squeeze the bladder to get it to come out faster, but was unsuccessful. It just took about 1 minute of standing there pulling the tube straight to get the amount they asked for.

The Hot Hands warmers are quite small. I was very worried that one wouldn't be enough to heat up the bladder - the bladder is about 6 inches across and 4 inches high. The warmer is about 3 x 2. So, I used both warmers. If I ever use this method again, I will only use 1 warmer. The temperature of the bladder actually went above 100 degrees with both warmers on there.

The kit was designed for two uses. Since I used both warmers, I will have to order more Hot Hands if I need to use it again.

The synthetic urine has a shelf life for 2 years, and 5 oz of urine is plenty for 2 tests. The urine is male and female compatible.

I purchased the kit off of Amazon for about $32, and I paid an additional $8.99 to have it shipped in two days.

All in all, it was quite easy to use and I was very pleased. I would recommend it to anyone.

I used a synthetic urine called Synthetix5 for a UA that was tested in a lab at a hospital and passed. All you have to do is make sure you have the temperature right. I am a female and put the bottle along with the heat pad that has adhesive on one side in my pants right at the crotch. Before leaving my house I heated the bottle for 13 seconds. No more or less, attached the adhesive and drove about 25 minutes to the testing location. The temp seemed too hot so I was very nervous the whole way. I put it in my pants in the parking lot and walked in sat and waited for about 45 minutes finally got called and when I went into the bathroom the temp gauge read 100 degrees. I started freaking out but once in the cup which also had a temp gauge, I waited a minute until I saw it had cooled a degree or two and took it out to the lab assistant. I watched her check everything off. As long as they do not smell you will be fine. Found out the next day that I passed for a full screen drug test plus they tested cotinine (tobacco) GOOD LUCK. words of advice is to not be nervous. Act normal and be confident. If your a male make sure you do NOT put this in your pocket they will make you empty them. And ladies, don't put in your purse, I can guarantee they will take that too.

Hai stoner homies!
want to add my positive testimony about CLEAN STREAM SYNTHETIC URINE FETISH KIT, comes in a purple box, 5 ounces of fake piss and let me tell ya, it is STILL working in 2014!

I was a paranoid ass stoner reading up on all of these weed blogs for the best verifiable synthetic piss and when I visited my local headshop they had ran out of synthetix5. I bought clean stream the day of my urine test and read up on any and what seemed to be all reviews for this brand which were not convincing or recent at all.
But the dude at the shop was the homie and told me they only sold synthetix5 and clean stream, so I was sure to pass. which I DID!!!
Took my UA Thursday October 16 and got an email today, Monday October 20th confirming my UA was cleared and I was ready to start working!

Jah bless you all on this paranoid journey, synthetix5 OR clean stream are trusted brands!! GO OFF now:Namaste: <3

hello fellow stoners,

I recently found a job and was so excited. it was a summer job for a summer camp so i ddint think i would need a drug test. a feww weeks later i got an email saying i need to take a drug test and immediatly stopped smoking and started taking niacin. after a week on the niacin i still was failing my practice drug tests. and i purchased this clean stream kit. IT is very comfortable and the hand warmers due infact warm up the pee. I used both handwarmers because i was afraid it wouldnt work but then the pee got to hot and i had to let it cool down. I went to quest diagnostics and they didnt even look twice. there was no telling that i was infact high and had a belly strap full of urine. I have not recieved the results of my drug test but i will post on here when i get them. Also i did not use the synthetic urine the clean stream provided so i used real urine that i put in the fridge

Hi I'm using the clean stream urine kit and I was wondering how long I should keep my heating pad on it before I use it? Should I keep it on for 1 hour before my test and take it off in the parking lot or do I keep it on the fake urine the whole time up until i take it? Thanks!

April 2016 - Clean Stream Urine fetish kit

Hello! I have never had to take a drug test in my life, but when I found out about it, I only had about a month. Detox drink didnt work for me, I bought the Clean Stream Urine fetish kit at the local head shop. It is so user friendly and discreet. Employer got a call 2 days later, and I was told I passed!! =) Just wanted to post a recent post because I was worried about new technologies labs might have for detecting synthetic urine, hope this helps anyone who is worried out there like I was! I would recommend this product to anyone!

Hi I'm using the clean stream urine kit and I was wondering how long I should keep my heating pad on it before I use it? Should I keep it on for 1 hour before my test and take it off in the parking lot or do I keep it on the fake urine the whole time up until i take it? Thanks!

So I took the take a look at weekend and it's currently Monday. known as the gathering research laboratory to seek out out my results since the nurse that helped American state same it'd be prepared very first thing within the morning. the woman that picks up the phone says that they're not allowed to unleash the results to American state and solely to the leader. Is she right? thus i known as my leader and asked to talk to my manager. He was outside so that they same he would decision American state back. Well since he didnt decision back. i am forward my take a look at was a failure. thus unless i purchase a later notice of passing. Clean Stream was a failure to American state and also the substitution methodology was so a failure. I have found a article from Online Does Synthetic Urine Work With Drug Tests? | Synthetic Urine Works!

Yeah. Get a home drug check and dilute the maximum amount as you'll as a backup. See N2's tips at the highest of the forum for that. Sorry concerning this man, it sucks. however stick to merchandise that have a standard, long standing chronicle. does one get to retest? conjointly, most of these merchandise go together with a reimbursement guarantees. consider it!

Hey, the directions say to leave it on for up to an hour prior to testing, I put mine on a couple hours before just to be safe, the synthetic urine does cool down/heat up fairly quickly, and I only had to use 1 hand warmer. Just check the thermometer gauge fairly often, I also wore a skirt over the bag, so inside the waiting room I saw the temperature was getting too warm so I quickly took out the heating pad and by the time I was called in it was perfect. Just feel out your waiting time, but I would leave it in, better to be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom