Passed - CertoClear review

DopedUp

:thumb:

I'll try to keep this review as detailed as I can. So here is my stats first:
  • Male
  • 6'1
  • 205lb
  • Everyday smoker

I had picked this stuff up from Amazon like a week ago after reading some dudes story on this forum. I been job hunting for a minute and got offered a gig at a warehouse. They called me up at around 5:30pm and ask if I would be able to got to a lab first thing in the morning, between 9am-11am.

I was out all day with old friends bullsh*ting and smoking and didn't really think it would be a good idea to take a pee test the next day. I asked if I can schedule it for another day. She said that I would have to go through the interview process again if I rescheduled. And that would be if the job was still available. Basically, I had no choice.

• That night: I must have drank at least a gallon of water that night.
  • 7:30am: got out of bed around , took a huge leak and got ready. I pour the two packets into another gallon of water and started to drink it slowly.
  • 9:30am: I was like half way through the gallon, pee'd a few times and started to drive to the lab.
  • 10:00am: Arrived at the lab. Didn't completely finish the gallon but figured I drank enough. I stopped on the way to take a leak.
  • 10:20ish: I pee'd 1 time before I got called in. I pee'd in the cup, my pee was clear, very little color to it.
  • 10:cool: on my way back home. Finished the gallon of certoclear, I was thirsty and it tastes good.

Got called a couple of days after to start work! :bravo:

Pot is legal here, but if you want to get a job, you still need to test clean. After reading a couple of reviews I decided to pick this up and give it a shot for an employment op.

I used 2 pks in a gallon of water, as soon as I tasted it thought I got ripped off. It tastes like fruit punch or strawberry cool aid. I'm a small girl and drinking a whole gallon of water took me about 2 to 3 hours at a casual pace. I peed like 10x before the test because it was so much to drink.

Also as a warning, I know everyone's different, but this stuff is stronger than I anticipated it flushed me out both ends, gross but just saying. Maybe a full gallon/2 pks may have been too much for my size., but I really needed to pass.

Anyway, it worked for me and I passed. If its important my stats:
female, 23yrs, 5'2, 95lb - I use extracts and herb, maybe like 3-5 times a week

I wanted to put in another vote for certoclear.
It worked for me, but I want to give you guys a heads up!

I smoke about two times a day, wake'n'bake and to unwind at the end of the day. First, I didn't do the 2 packs in a gallon like I read online.

A friend told me to put two packets in a litter, drink it, than drink another litter of water. So, that's what I did a couple of hours before I went to the lab.

Here's the thing, It could have just been me but I guess its how it works, just didnt expect it. But not only did I pee like a bunch of times before i did the test, I also had like 2 bowel movements.

Not a big deal, I passed so Im happy, but just wanted to add some info to this thread.

and this was recent? girl i have a test in 11 days and im panicking, i dont want to really sub which im gonna do, but if they tell me to stick around and redo it, i want to be 'ready'

@mama how did it go.

I had got it an incident at work and taken for a urine screening, I keep a packet on me cuz they test ppl all the time here. drank it while I was filling out the report for HR, took another UA and passed again. total life saver.
but I think I going to quit smoking cuz, that was too intense and I just can't risk this job.

Back
Top Bottom