Detox Review

dar12

It's hard to know what detox is best for you because everyone is different, but in my experience there are only two that have guaranteed me with great results..

First off though, when choosing a detox, YOU MUST DO SOME RESEARCH. I cannot stress that enough.. I have taken a drug test a month for the last 18 months and I can promise that if you do not research your products thoroughly and think ahead, you will fail. Research includes: Knowing your toxin exposure, knowing your weight and hight (or BMI), and whether or not you smoke cigarettes. Do not just go off of what others say about a product or about how it will work for you just because it worked for them.

To give a little background, I am a 20 year old female, 5'6 and weigh 140 pounds.

The detox's I have used to pass are:
1. Toxin Rid from testclear.com
2. Protox Xtreme from protekent.com

The toxin rid detox is great because it is not a masking agent. It is completely natural and keeps you clean until you are exposed again. I would definitely rely on this product if it is life or death. Let me warn you that you will not be feeling too great and you will be in the bathroom for a while, but hey this stuff seriously works. They provide everything from a 1 day detox to a 10 day along with many other great products.

The protox xtreme formula has worked great for me in the past but is definitely a masking agent. It lasts from 1-5 hours after drinking it. This is where a lot of the research comes in because I have used the protox advanced formula and failed a urinalysis. You must make sure the detox is for your height and weight and if you are unsure, it is better to have diluted urine and retake the test than to fail. With saying this, I have taken the promaxx formula for people over 215 pounds and still passed without it being too diluted.

I recommend these detox's to all of my friends when they are in need of a fast acting detox because these are the only thing that has kept me out of jail. I hope this is a helpful review and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

It's hard to know what detox is best for you because everyone is different, but in my experience there are only two that have guaranteed me with great results..

First off though, when choosing a detox, YOU MUST DO SOME RESEARCH. I cannot stress that enough.. I have taken a drug test a month for the last 18 months and I can promise that if you do not research your products thoroughly and think ahead, you will fail. Research includes: Knowing your toxin exposure, knowing your weight and hight (or BMI), and whether or not you smoke cigarettes. Do not just go off of what others say about a product or about how it will work for you just because it worked for them.

To give a little background, I am a 20 year old female, 5'6 and weigh 140 pounds.

The detox's I have used to pass are:
1. Toxin Rid from testclear.com
2. Protox Xtreme from protekent.com

The toxin rid detox is great because it is not a masking agent. It is completely natural and keeps you clean until you are exposed again. I would definitely rely on this product if it is life or death. Let me warn you that you will not be feeling too great and you will be in the bathroom for a while, but hey this stuff seriously works. They provide everything from a 1 day detox to a 10 day along with many other great products.

The protox xtreme formula has worked great for me in the past but is definitely a masking agent. It lasts from 1-5 hours after drinking it. This is where a lot of the research comes in because I have used the protox advanced formula and failed a urinalysis. You must make sure the detox is for your height and weight and if you are unsure, it is better to have diluted urine and retake the test than to fail. With saying this, I have taken the promaxx formula for people over 215 pounds and still passed without it being too diluted.

I recommend these detox's to all of my friends when they are in need of a fast acting detox because these are the only thing that has kept me out of jail. I hope this is a helpful review and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Hello, I have tried 3 different detox. Theast one was toxrid for 5 days and I'm still testing postive and yes you are different in the BR all the time. I have bought 2 promaxx for heavy for extra large body mass. I'm 5'2 and weight 212. I belive I'm testing next week the week if the 17th. Can you give me any other advice or anything to help me pass this test. I know that they watch you when you pee so no chance to cheat with fake pee. I need to work or I screwed. TIA.

I only use one and it saved me twice ........... 60k year job and parole

Omni Drink

f3f5e538-c5c1-4f33-9405-c1d6a995beb3_1.b5642c191fd14f03632dafa97607a9ed.jpeg

Hey I have a pee test in the morning at 8am I have not smoked weed in 10 or more days and I am not a every day smoker. Matter of a fact I only have smoked a gram of weed in months. I am also on parole I have the same omni drink as in your picture plus I also have another bottle of omni 32oz extra clean advanced formula will I pass and can you tell me how much time I will need to pee the 3 to 5 times it's says

Back
Top Bottom