Quick Fix 4.0

Dunlap

Well, I haven't been able to find any reliable reviews of this product out there, and trust me I've looked. For those that don't know, it's "synthetic urine", pH balanced, with creatine and a bunch of other standard piss components. Comes in a little bottle with a tempurature gauge and a heading pad you can strap to it to keep it at temp.

I just microwaved it and kept it "in my pants". Microwaving is supposed to be fine for it, it's in the instructions that you can either nuke it, or wait an hour for either body heat or the heating pad to bring it up to the right temp. So I nuked it, then put it down below to keep it at a good temp. It came out of the bottle at 96 degrees, and was showing 94 when I handed the sample to the collecting lady.

The results were supposed to be in today, but being a weekend, the hiring dude probably won't get the results till Monday, but I'll keep you guys posted on if it works. If it does, it is my new favorite product of all time.

Well, it appears that I passed. Been on the job for a couple of days now and nothing has come back down on me about it. The lady said the results are in the next day too. So it looks like it's all good.

I didn't mention it before, but it's a very very bright yellow. The lady didn't really get suspicious or anything, but she did comment, "Damn boy, what you been drinkin'?" To which I said "Just the usual" and she did not inquire any further. Just sharin' 'cause it kinda caught me off guard.

So yeah, in conclusion: It looks like Quick Fix did the job. Time to go invest in some more!

I think I'd prefer Quick Fix just 'cause it's pre-mixed and all that. But yeah, I've heard a lot of good things about the synthetics, and my experience with QF has made me really happy. I looked around but couldn't find Minute Man anywhere, where do you get it from? How much? I scored my QF on Ebay for like $20 after shipping and everything.

Back
Top Bottom