I want to buy my first vape pen - Cheap

mangokush

Hi Fellows, I want to buy a vape pen, i would only smoke herb not oil or Dabs... Could someone give me a list of some good quality vapes, I don't know if cheap can mix with Good quality Lol .:peace:

Whats happnin Mango,
I'd say stay away from any of the Atmos Raw clones. Those are everywhere and they have a hundred different Aliases (ago / G5 / vapormax etc etc...) They are super cheap but they burn your buds and break your heart. The Skyda 5 isn't a terrible pen for the price. You can find them out there for between 25 -50. The Skyda 8 is the same think plus the option to use oils. You're gonna have a hard time finding something Cheap and Great but something like the Skyda 5 isn't bad if you're looking to experiment and take a quick sneak-a-toke here and there.
Good Luck

Whats happnin Mango,
I'd say stay away from any of the Atmos Raw clones. Those are everywhere and they have a hundred different Aliases (ago / G5 / vapormax etc etc...) They are super cheap but they burn your buds and break your heart. The Skyda 5 isn't a terrible pen for the price. You can find them out there for between 25 -50. The Skyda 8 is the same think plus the option to use oils. You're gonna have a hard time finding something Cheap and Great but something like the Skyda 5 isn't bad if you're looking to experiment and take a quick sneak-a-toke here and there.
Good Luck

You may want to consider the Seego Vhit Type C
Vhit Type C - Seego USA
On that link shows that guy from youtube reviewing it and he seemed pretty impressed with it.

Back
Top Bottom