Need help deciding on a vape!

Scottydude003

I have the davinci which I love and the alivi8 which is an okay vape but I'm looking for a vape pen. I have no experience or knowlage about them but I want one that is compatable with dry herbs. Any advice is apperciated

I know it's not a pen, but personally I love my Magic Flight Launch Box. I've been using mine almost daily for the past year and I love it. It's small, easy to use, very stealthy, doesn't smell, and works great!

The flight box is trash... there are too many pieces and an irreplaceable screen to contend with. I have had one for years and I know there are far better options out there.

The MFLB is far from trash. Too many pieces? There is the unit and then the battery. That's two pieces you need to hit the road. If the screen ever has an issue the whole unit is replaced by the manufacturer. The MFLB is my go-to portable device and I have a PAX. Maybe try the Flowermate v5.0. If you ever want to dispose of that trash I will gladly pay for shipping and dispose of the whole setup for you.

Back
Top Bottom