Is there a vape-pen that actually vaping?

orenlebbo

Hi,

As far as I can see on the web, ALL vape-pens are more "electric joints" than actual vapors.

All of the vape-pens make the heating surface touch the herb and by that produces some smoke.

Is there a vape-pen which actually make ONLY vape and with no smoke at all?

Re: Is there a vape-pen that actually vaping ?!

I have a drawer full of vape pens. The atomizers are lucky to last a month. I switched to the Magic Launch Box. Still small in size with the draw tube out as well as the battery. Still can be discreet and has a lifetime warranty! Some duracell rechargeable AA 2400ma/2500ma will award you with a nice portable travel package. I'm thinking of the power supply listed on this page as well. These guys rock the house and will answer any questions you might have. Our sponsors help keep the wheels turning for awareness-do them right.
42% off VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer Package, 40% off Premium MFLB Vaporizer, & More

Re: Is there a vape-pen that actually vaping ?!

I have a drawer full of vape pens. The atomizers are lucky to last a month. I switched to the Magic Launch Box. Still small in size with the draw tube out as well as the battery. Still can be discreet and has a lifetime warranty! Some duracell rechargeable AA 2400ma/2500ma will award you with a nice portable travel package. I'm thinking of the power supply listed on this page as well. These guys rock the house and will answer any questions you might have. Our sponsors help keep the wheels turning for awareness-do them right.
42% off VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer Package, 40% off Premium MFLB Vaporizer, & More

I use this as well. Product is very good for the price

Hey!
We're an Atmos Authorized Retailer, and the new Atmos line are all true vaporizer pens, quite different from previous vape pen models. The Atmos Boss and the Atmos r2 both have an anodized heating chamber that works very well. The Atmos Boss is my personal favorite, haven't had any issues with it so far.

Hi SmokeCartel,

Thank you for you passing this on. I'll check these out as I'm always looking for 'gear' that works and comes recommend by folks in the trade. Thanks again for the share! If affordable as well, I supply these to cancer patients who need an appetite boost going through chemo/radiation or HIV or just a mood enhancer for sleep as well. Much cheaper than using up their precious concentrate.

Hey!
We're an Atmos Authorized Retailer, and the new Atmos line are all true vaporizer pens, quite different from previous vape pen models. The Atmos Boss and the Atmos r2 both have an anodized heating chamber that works very well. The Atmos Boss is my personal favorite, haven't had any issues with it so far.

hea smoke cartel

just checked ur site out...... ummm I like the Boss also

it'll be after the new yr. before I can do this,,wtf..I'm retired.....fixed income and all dat stuff...:slide: and riden the ''list'' out :passitleft:

any hoot , I like the Boss after all research I did....

be well

fringe50

In my experience and most others', pretty much NO 510 pen device will adequately vape cannabis.
You need a specialized cannabis vape.
I personally use and enjoy the Solo made by Arizer. It has wonderful taste, great action, and wonderful satisfaction, without the coughing and wretching you get from bongs, pipes, joints.... it's a cool vapor thus won't damage your lungs.
I highly recommend the Arizer Solo as a portable vaping device.
Also check out the Arizer Air, has exchangeable batteries, way cool. I want one.
Happy vaping ! :circle-of-love:

Hey DjColonel, I have the Davinci Ascent...I like it but still find the vapour to be hot and it does make me cough. Of course I'm also gaping at 420 F. Is there anything special that makes the Solo "cool" as you described it? I really notice now after 2 yrs of vaping that my breathing isn't the same as it was when I smoked. With smoking you get a lot of phlegm and hacking but soon enough, after a day or so my lungs clear up some. With gaping I think my airways are getting too irritated by the hot vape and I seem to ave a bit of constricted airways more or less all the time. What do you think?

You need to check out the Atmos Jump. It is brand new vape pen that actually vapes and doesn't burn. It's functions good and is actually really cheap only like 60 bucks.

To me I prefer to transform wax into ejuice for vape because:

1. Less reload action as one refill can last me 2-3 days.
2. Able to vape it anytime anywhere with a lot less weed smell.
3. I can vape both nicotine and THC/CBD simultaneously (I'm a heavy smoker).

I have the magic launch box but it isn't powerful enough for me, I also tried e-pen with wax but that thing wastes a lot of wax. With vape option, as long as you get the right mixer and hardware the experience is better in my opinion :Namaste:

I can vouch for their new Astra. It is the real deal. Other products are ok to good but this really does release the THC, etc. based on heat and it has a temp gauge to help target where you want the temp to be. Dry herb doesn't burn or smoke. Taste can seem enhanced. It is a high tech device which appears tricky to build but everyone loves the product. Check it out.

Hi SmokeCartel,

Thank you for you passing this on. I'll check these out as I'm always looking for 'gear' that works and comes recommend by folks in the trade. Thanks again for the share! If affordable as well, I supply these to cancer patients who need an appetite boost going through chemo/radiation or HIV or just a mood enhancer for sleep as well. Much cheaper than using up their precious concentrate.

I use an eleaf istick 30 watt and use concentrates in pg/vg mix vapes really good. Im sure ive seen an atomizer that you can put dry herb in that will work on 510 threads

VAPE PEN is for hash only buddy.
You can put QWISO hash, Ice Hash, Bubble hash, any hash is great in my vape pen.

If you put buds on a red hot coil what is going to happen? An electric Joint experience :cough:

If you want a nice portable experience but only for herb, procure yourself a MF Launch Box.

Vlad

Source : 15 years vaping

12305481_972829996085944_622328311_n.jpg

this is what i use after testing 7 different once and i use 0.5ohm and the titanium vic nothing else last past one fill this last so far one week will update when stops working and new vic has to be put in but tried em all(well not really but got my drift) and so far this works best with the magicbutter tincture mix and a few drops of nicobin summer flavour. This image shows Ni and 400f but no good changed to Ti and 15w vic

Seems like some pretty awesome suggestions in this thread, can't wait to get a chance to try some of these vape pens for cannabis out and see how well it works out. Thanks for sharing everyone, much appreciated!

I just bought a cheap vape with a glass dome and ceramic chamber with dual coil with some wick material in the coil. Seems to work well for the wax, much better than any cartridges I bought at the dispensaries. Now I'm tempted to upgrade to a good quality wax pen.

I am tempted to try all of you had suggested. The only one that I have tried, has been Pax Era but I wanna try others and see how well they work out. thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom