pen vapes

indochronic

Wats up 420.. a good question here u guys should be able to answer easy. whats a good reasonable price vape pen? iv only looked at SnoopDoggs and Cheechs ones and there abit expencive but if there good and long lasting then why not:) they seem to be showing up abit these days and its a better way to smoke. any input or use of experience let me know:high-five:

My girlfriend just recently bought the Atmos Transporter. The MSRP runs around $165, but can be found as low as $90.

It's a little bit bigger than a pen, so if you absolutely need/want a pen, then this would probably be out.

It's shaped a lot like a flask for alcohol. I wrote a quick little review here: Atmos Transporter Dry Herb Vaporizer

It measures about 4 1/8" tall by 2 1/4" wide, (about 10.5cm x 5.7cm). Easily fits into a pocket, and I liked the size of the chamber especially. It looks to be about the size of 1-2 bowls.

The unit uses what Atmos calls an 'Embedded heating element' so there's no exposed coils that make contact with the buds.
The hits were smooth, clean, with not even a hint of combustion detected. The flavor was the purest I've ever tasted, and brought out all the floral tastes and smells of the bud that I never knew existed.

It's a little more expensive than some of the pens, and a bit bigger, but if a larger bowl is desired, it's definitely worth a look.

I have bought my wife to of the vap pens, the Vaporite 3 in 1 Combo, and a Cloutank M3. Both claim you can use them for dry herd, and wax(I can't atest to that as all she has tryed is the dry herb)
In my opinion the M3 is the better if the two, as replacement part to get.
I have seen the M3 kits on EBay for less than $30.
I'm dot sure if they acutaly vaporize, or are just a pipe.
Both put out little to no smell.
Hope that helps you some

My girlfriend just recently bought the Atmos Transporter. The MSRP runs around $165, but can be found as low as $90.

It's a little bit bigger than a pen, so if you absolutely need/want a pen, then this would probably be out.

It's shaped a lot like a flask for alcohol. I wrote a quick little review here: Atmos Transporter Dry Herb Vaporizer

It measures about 4 1/8" tall by 2 1/4" wide, (about 10.5cm x 5.7cm). Easily fits into a pocket, and I liked the size of the chamber especially. It looks to be about the size of 1-2 bowls.

The unit uses what Atmos calls an 'Embedded heating element' so there's no exposed coils that make contact with the buds.
The hits were smooth, clean, with not even a hint of combustion detected. The flavor was the purest I've ever tasted, and brought out all the floral tastes and smells of the bud that I never knew existed.

It's a little more expensive than some of the pens, and a bit bigger, but if a larger bowl is desired, it's definitely worth a look.

Well the pens are cool because there small but that not necessary for me im just looking for a vape. And if u give the Atmos Transporter
and thumbs up and good report, it seems good to me:) il have a look at that write up on it now. Thats another plus for the A.T aswell with the burning technique and sounds like a wounderfull hit ( bet its even better with some tastie strain of weed:yummy:) i wil have a look at the cheaper ones. Cheers Antics

I wil look them up they sound reasonably cheap anyway. i just googled them there and they both look good :high-five: havent checked specs and prices yet. thanks for the info input :peace:

Theres a couple on this site that im getting a sifter box off aswell, so i thought i get a vape aswell, could anyone tell me whats a good one on this page ..Vapes or even top 3:) theres a couple of makes and im looking to get one for around 60 - 70 or less. i just cant decide becuse iv heard some u get 'conbustion' or something if im right and some may be hard to clean and things like that im just look for a decent all around one that will last:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom