K-VAPE Micro-DX Dry Herb Pen Sucks

5chord

I was looking for a high end dry herb pen for great flavor, ease of use and stealth....It boasts a lifetime warranty, advanced LCD display, adjustable temp control between 350-430 and holds up to 6 grams of ground bud! Wow! But it was $199......I got a 25% off coupon code and bought it.

20150529_194724.jpg

It came in a few days and I fired it up. The screen was dead. It charged and heated up fine.......But the vapor was lacking richness as well as the flavor I had gotten used to with other vaporizers. I tried using the up and down arrows to (blindly) adjust the temps up and down, but I never got any satisfying hits at any temperature. Also, the 6 gram chamber has to be a mis-print. .6 grams maybe but there is no way you can jam 6 grams of anything in there.

Today I contacted Kandypens about the defective pen and how dissatisfied I was with it. Bryan was very wary of my claim that the LCD screen was dead. "That is very strange. I have never heard of that happening before" he told me. And while Bryan was willing to give me a replacement pen, he was unwilling to allow me to return it for other merchandise. No refunds or exchanges, even if the items are defective he told me. Wow, the customer service is worse than the pens!

Give somebody else your money, these guys suck!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom