Bad cartridges

motherspark

I have had the worst luck with pre-filled Vape cartridges. I've purchased less than a dozen of them (different brands) and 4 of them never worked at all. I know I can exchange them but it's a hassle (50 mile round trip). I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get them to work by inserting a needle in the end.

I have had the worst luck with pre-filled Vape cartridges. I've purchased less than a dozen of them (different brands) and 4 of them never worked at all. I know I can exchange them but it's a hassle (50 mile round trip). I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get them to work by inserting a needle in the end.

Are you referring to the pre-filled clearomizers filled with oil that screw into an e-cig battery?

Like these ?
1661477255387.png

Before you starting using pins, just heat the cartridge up. If they use a thick oil product it can sometimes harden up, but heat should make it runny again. If you have a glass style tip you can hold a lighter about 1cm away and slowly turn it. If it's made of plastic run it under hot water for a few minutes. Be sure to dry it off thoroughly before re-attaching to your e-cig. Works for me about 90% of time .

I've been using the "Liquid Gold" brand and have about a 50% return rate. I think for these tanks that it's an electrical problem. Maybe the heating element burns out, I don't know for sure. They will work for a while then just stop in the middle of a toke. Fortunately, I use a delivery service, so I just call for an exchange. And luckily for my delivery service, I only live a half-mile away.

Back
Top Bottom