Dr Dabber Ghost & Vape Cartridge's

Masterblaster

So I'm trying to expand my vaping knowledge. I have a Ghost and will be making a trip to a local Dispensary within the next few weeks. They have vape cartridges. Will cartridges work with my Ghost? Thanks in advance, Masterblaster.

Hi, I know this is late reply, did it work? I think the ghost uses the standard battery threads. Just take it with you to the store. Try threading it on, or ask them if it will work. If they don't let you try it, but insist it should fit, buy one and then install it right there.

Honestly though, I think vape cartridges suck. I don't like propylene glycol, it tends to make me sick. I was given a CO2 cartridge by Red Bowie for 4/20 from the dispensary. I tried it thinking it would be good since it was CO2 oil and I heard those don't need the PG, but it tasted strong like fake cherry. I also picked up a cheap oil dome when I bought the battery and that is much more pleasant. It needs to be reloaded after like two sessions with it, but it is way better.

I think I will upgrade to the ghost later on.

Hi, I know this is late reply, did it work? I think the ghost uses the standard battery threads. Just take it with you to the store. Try threading it on, or ask them if it will work. If they don't let you try it, but insist it should fit, buy one and then install it right there.

Honestly though, I think vape cartridges suck. I don't like propylene glycol, it tends to make me sick. I was given a CO2 cartridge by Red Bowie for 4/20 from the dispensary. I tried it thinking it would be good since it was CO2 oil and I heard those don't need the PG, but it tasted strong like fake cherry. I also picked up a cheap oil dome when I bought the battery and that is much more pleasant. It needs to be reloaded after like two sessions with it, but it is way better.

I think I will upgrade to the ghost later on.
I've tried so many brands and flavours. Pretty sure it's all from the same barrel? Just different cart model and style. More recently I'm getting disposable/chargeable...

I'd like to actually have them tested for real THC content. Don't hit like bud that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom