I need help choosing a good e-cig type device

Curly Beaver

I want to try one of these but know nothing about them. I'm not clear on what all can be used in a couple of them reviewed right here on 420Mag. Both the Evolve and Kind pens sound good but I don't know if you can use an e-cig type liquid with them. (I've never even seen one in person.)

I have a considerable supply of great glycerine tincture already made up, and it sounds to me like it could be tweaked a little to make a liquid for these pens.

I do have an Arizer Air but would like to get something that you don't have to draw so hard on.

Thanks

If your going to be using it for e-juice mainly then just get a decent box mod (the device where you control all your settings and put your batteries), I have the Joyetech Cuboid for $40 and I've had it for over a year no problems, then either get yourself an RBA or atomizer depending on your personal preference.

If your going to be using it for e-juice mainly then just get a decent box mod (the device where you control all your settings and put your batteries), I have the Joyetech Cuboid for $40 and I've had it for over a year no problems, then either get yourself an RBA or atomizer depending on your personal preference.

Thank you ErnDutchy, I will check this out.

Back
Top Bottom