Best e-juice recipe

fenico

Hi everyone, I am new to vaping and I've been doing some research to figure out the best way to make my own e-juice.
There are many recipes and different techniques which I think I could separate in two groups
1- Make wax or oil with alcohol and mix it with ej-mix, vapeurExtract or any of the products that we can find online.
2- Make the wax or oil with alcohol and use at the end of the process VG/PG so the final product is e-juice ready to vape.

My question is which one do you think is better in terms of potency and vape quality?

Thank you for any information

Why make ejuice, if you can buy a concentrate vape pen. Yocan has great products. When you try to make ejuice, you'll find that the liquid you use to suspend the concentrate is sorta harsh on the throat. Or the full teripine flavor is demolished by the concentrate liquidizer. Just my .02, and expierence. I've moved on to making gummies and just vaping my regular nic ejuice.

Why make ejuice, if you can buy a concentrate vape pen. Yocan has great products. When you try to make ejuice, you'll find that the liquid you use to suspend the concentrate is sorta harsh on the throat. Or the full teripine flavor is demolished by the concentrate liquidizer. Just my .02, and expierence. I've moved on to making gummies and just vaping my regular nic ejuice.
Thank you, the thing is that I grow weed so I'd rather use mine than have to buy concentrate vape pens.

It's really quite easy to make your own concentrate. You can make RSO, or bubble hash using flowers. It's really easy actually if you have the weight in flowers.

Back
Top Bottom