Ebb and Flow setup questions

erockhardass

Hey everyone,

Im switching over from soil to hydro, and I have done hydro before, but I have a couple questions about my new setup. I am using a 3'x3' table in a 4'x4' DarkRoom grow tent. I am using a 600w Lumatex HPS, and FloraNova nutes. I plan on doing a SOG in this setup, flowering straight from rooted clones. I want to fit as many as I can in this setup, and I was planning on using 5.5" netpots with a 3 layer mix of medium (hydroton, coco, hydroton).

I figure since I am keeping them very small with the SOG I should be able to put each netpot right next to eachother, and fit at least 30 on the table.

Does anyone see any problems or concerns I should have with this setup?

Any advice would be great!

I think that 1 oz per plant with 30 plants is unlikely...mebe under perfect conditions and you have your game on point but truthfully.....that works out to 840 grams/per meter...lofty goal.

So what is a more realistic number that I am looking at per harvest. Would I be able to put a 4x4 table in a 4x4 tent or would it be too tight in there.

So what is a more realistic number that I am looking at per harvest. Would I be able to put a 4x4 table in a 4x4 tent or would it be too tight in there.

The tents are generally larger than 4x4 or at least mine is. The tray will def fit though. As far as your yield...30 plants at 1/2 oz is reasonable. you may get more depending on the strain and tweeking the grow but I dont think you will ever get 1oz per plant in a SOG or SCROG setup

If it's a DR 120 a 4x4 will not fit. Tent measures out to 3"11 (47"), I'm sure the 4x4 table should be 48" which is 1 inch too much.

no the 4x4 tray will not fit cuz its slightly bigger then then advertised....the lip on the edges adds a couple of inches.

Back
Top Bottom