Attention All Ebb 'n' Grow Users

theres been a bunch of people using this system. which is awesome
I need a member list....Im trying to keep track of everyone.
I know most of you guys but there are some I dont.
please post your names here....no Im not starting a club...this is just to help me out and look in journals more.
thanx everyone

Ive got one, had it over a year and havn't fired i up. I need to put another grand$ into my setup before i get rolling.so i guess you couldn't call me a user yet.

But I would like to see an ebb and grow section if we had enough members.

PS i liked godzilla better, theres just something wrong about a stashe on a clown..

Ive got one, had it over a year and havn't fired i up. I need to put another grand$ into my setup before i get rolling.so i guess you couldn't call me a user yet.

But I would like to see an ebb and grow section if we had enough members.

PS i liked godzilla better, theres just something wrong about a stashe on a clown..

we have enough members

maybe members was the wrong word i meant if we have enough ebb and grow users to justify creating another subforum that would be cool

maybe members was the wrong word i meant if we have enough ebb and grow users to justify creating another subforum that would be cool

thats on my plate...I need to justify it, I think we need a sub forum for
Ebb n Flow(table) Ebb n Grow (buckets
Aero and NFT
Deep Water Culture/DWC

3 sub forums...we already have 1 sub so why not all the systems?

getting my ebb & gro monday just bought 5liters of everything house & garden had to offer. transplanting from my aeroflo then. guess im gonna use hydroton bought a 50 Liter bag but not enough im assuming to fill the 12 buckets.

might do a journal here who knows will be soon if so.

damn surprised to see this many ppl using this system.

any tips..?

washing my balls thoroughly dont want any sediment settling in the res bad for pump i know that much.

gotta go swoop up anotha 50L bag of hydroton today.

pissed the ones i got going in the aeroflo are stretching like crazy and starting to burn hope they are ok till monday.
runnin
kandy kush,vanilla kush,sour p,sleestack,white russian,la confidential,la woman,ice,mystery bean and a freebie of og18xskunk.

gettin hella anxious.. 5x5 area so hope 12pots doesnt smother everything to death in the end.

damn surprised to see this many ppl using this system.

any tips..?

washing my balls thoroughly dont want any sediment settling in the res bad for pump i know that much.

gotta go swoop up anotha 50L bag of hydroton today.

pissed the ones i got going in the aeroflo are stretching like crazy and starting to burn hope they are ok till monday.
runnin
kandy kush,vanilla kush,sour p,sleestack,white russian,la confidential,la woman,ice,mystery bean and a freebie of og18xskunk.

gettin hella anxious.. 5x5 area so hope 12pots doesnt smother everything to death in the end.

Read through any of the above members journals, even if they aren't an expert, experts still weigh in a lot on their journals. My biggest advice is, MAKE SURE YOUR PH METERS ARE CALIBRATED.. (I have gotten into trouble not having proper PH.)
Good luck, and those are some tasty strains. I personally love la confidential.

Im not currently running one..but I have used it extensively....any support questions will be answered by myself or one of the members who use it

I setup my E&G las night. I will be popping in 12 OG Kush #18 in those babies sometime next week. So count in my support for an E&G sub-forum. I have noticed more and more people in my area starting to use this system. So it deserves it's own home.

CGs :thumb:

Count me in. I will post an up to date picture in about a day or so. Previous pics in other ebb and gro posts. I am 10 days in on my 12/12 light schedule. I started 6 buckets and 3 were males so they're dead now....lol. I have 3 different strains. I am using a 400watt hps for flowering. See ya'll tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom